• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

First Griz team photo of 2018-19

grizzlyjournal

Here's the first team photo of the 2018-19 Montana Griz men's basketball team, taken yesterday as they helped new students move into their dorms. This is the complete 15-player rostered team. Looking forward to watching this group in action. Go Griz.
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1034106978023264256[/media]

What is up with that color of shirt? I've never seen any Griz-related gear in this putrid (is that lime?) color and hope I never do again. Over half the teams in the Big sky use yellow to some degree-(MSU,Sac,UNC,UC-Davis,Cal-Poly,NAU, Idaho, UND (if we're still counting them). Maroon isn't cool enough now? Wayne Hogan would not be pleased.

Zirg said:
What is up with that color of shirt? I've never seen any Griz-related gear in this putrid (is that lime?) color and hope I never do again. Over half the teams in the Big sky use yellow to some degree-(MSU,Sac,UNC,UC-Davis,Cal-Poly,NAU, Idaho, UND (if we're still counting them). Maroon isn't cool enough now? Wayne Hogan would not be pleased.
I'm pretty sure it was just so they could be easily noticed and to show others that they were available to help if needed. If you look at the image, you'll notice the shirt says "Move-In Crew." I think everyone that helped students move in had shirts like that. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Zirg said:
I'm pretty sure it was just so they could be easily noticed and tobshow others that they were available to help if needed. If you look at the image, you'll notice the shirt says "Move-In Crew." I think everyone that helped students move in had shirts like that. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
One of the comments we heard and read about last season was the chemistry among the team. Seeing the whole squad together this early and building on that is great to see. In late February, that is the X factor that can put a team in the driver's seat.
Go Griz!!

Back