• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Hoops roster update (8/7)

grizzlyjournal

As of today (Aug.7) the Griz hoops roster has been updated to include incoming frosh Freddy Brown III and Jr. transfer, Tony Miller. As with listed incoming freshmen Mack Anderson, Ben Carter and Eddy Egun, and jr. transfer Kendal Manuel, no numbers have yet been assigned.

That puts Montana's 2018-19 roster at 15 at this point. I like the looks of this lineup. Go Griz.

https://gogriz.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

The core of that roster is looking great. The potential of all the incoming recruits is exciting, too. This is going to be a great year for the Griz. It can be one of the best of all times if 1.) The upper classmen put in serious work to add to their games this off-season (3-point shooting?) and 2.) If the incoming transfers/freshman can gel and add to the depth of this fantastic core. Really excited for this coming basketball season!

PeauxRouge said:
The core of that roster is looking great. The potential of all the incoming recruits is exciting, too. This is going to be a great year for the Griz. It can be one of the best of all times if 1.) The upper classmen put in serious work to add to their games this off-season (3-point shooting?) and 2.) If the incoming transfers/freshman can gel and add to the depth of this fantastic core. Really excited for this coming basketball season!

I know this much, the upper classmen are very motivated and working hard. Rorie and Oguine, in particular. Oguine is gaining some NBA looks. Rorie already has the looks. I know they are both out to prove people wrong. Rorie is using a snub to participate in the CP3 camp and the scouting combine in Chicago as big time motivation.

I won't be surprised if they garner some recognition at the end of this season as a top 25 backcourt combination. We saw glimpses of that potential in the 1st half against Michigan in the NCAA tournament. Michigan had difficulty contaning them and dealing with their quickness and athleticism.

Indeed, this season will be a special one for GRIZ basketball. :thumb:

Back