Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
flatheadgriz406
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Yes Please!



flatheadgriz406
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm


flatheadgriz406
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:18 pm

23 point 9 rebound performance against BYU his Freshman year.

http://www.spufalcons.com/news/2016/10/ ... Oct29.aspx

DPGriz
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by DPGriz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Looks like the he didn't play a game after January 4th this season, apparently injury related, does anyone have any details?

maroonandsilver
eGriz Club
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by maroonandsilver » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:08 pm

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:11 pm
Yes Please!


I know that D1 is higher than D2, and D2 is higher than D3. D11? :lol:

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 13436
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by Paytonlives » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 13436
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by Paytonlives » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 2980
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by fanofzoo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 pm

A bigger version of Bobby, looks good.

Mavman
Posts: 2713
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:03 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by Mavman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Have not seen a Griz player take it to the rim like that since Herb Jones and Derrick Pope!
Please Please Please sign with the Griz!
AKA nevada griz

AZDoc
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by AZDoc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Holy shoot! I like this kid. Get him on board coach! Just have to say...big dance...hopefully that'll get him excited to be on board. That or see our schedule next year???
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers

mtgrizrule
Posts: 19329
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula/Denver

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by mtgrizrule » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 pm

How did this kid fall through the cracks? He is a sure fire div 1 player. Was he a late bloomer or added that much to his game after HS? Really didn't see a weakness in his game. I'd love to see him team with Dorsey and Moorehead if DeCuire would implement a 3 SF rotation, even if 1 had to play PF. That would be a pretty versatile forward combination.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by dayday » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:22 pm

mtgrizrule wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 pm
How did this kid fall through the cracks? He is a sure fire div 1 player. Was he a late bloomer or added that much to his game after HS? Really didn't see a weakness in his game. I'd love to see him team with Dorsey and Moorehead if DeCuire would implement a 3 SF rotation, even if 1 had to play PF. That would be a pretty versatile forward combination.
If he does transfer he would still have to sit right? At least under the current rules...

mtgrizrule
Posts: 19329
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula/Denver

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by mtgrizrule » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:30 pm

dayday wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:22 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 pm
How did this kid fall through the cracks? He is a sure fire div 1 player. Was he a late bloomer or added that much to his game after HS? Really didn't see a weakness in his game. I'd love to see him team with Dorsey and Moorehead if DeCuire would implement a 3 SF rotation, even if 1 had to play PF. That would be a pretty versatile forward combination.
If he does transfer he would still have to sit right? At least under the current rules...
Shit, forgot about the transfer rule, sitting a year. At least he could team with Dorsey for a year. I am sure Dorsey will be granted another year of eligibility.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 5497
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by HookedonGriz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Wow that is a tape. I am super hopeful this kid becomes a Griz. Makes us instantly better!

AZDoc
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by AZDoc » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:36 am

HookedonGriz wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 pm
Wow that is a tape. I am super hopeful this kid becomes a Griz. Makes us instantly better!
Will he buy into defensive philosophy? That's the question...
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers

flatheadgriz406
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 am

Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?

Bengal visitor
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by Bengal visitor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 am
Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?
Yes, Davion Berry who transferred to Weber State from a D-2 school, is a good example, had to sit out a season.

griz71
Posts: 2228
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:28 pm
Location: Renton, WA

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by griz71 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:21 pm
Wonder what the injury was?
Steve Munson
1555 Union Avenue NE, #35
Renton, WA 98059

dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by dayday » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:48 pm

He would be a really good pick up that helps a 2019/2020 team that will need scoring punch. He can score in a lot of ways.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21283
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Tony Miller, Seattle Pacific D11 Transfer Visiting 6/5.

Post by PlayerRep » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Bengal visitor wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm
flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 am
Do you have to sit a year transfering up to Divsion 1 and transfering down to Division 2?
Yes, Davion Berry who transferred to Weber State from a D-2 school, is a good example, had to sit out a season.
Never mind.

Post Reply