• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sampson to coach Hellgate

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
Jim Sampson is going to be the new coach of Hellgate High Varsity Boys Basketball. For those of you that don't know, he was an assistant basketball coach for the Griz until he was let go (along with the rest of the staff) this past spring!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: egriz on 2002-06-11 09:56 ]</font>

Jim will be a fine coach at Hellgate. He knows the game and he relates to kids. Sorry to see him off the Griz but happy he is still in town. Go Samps!!

Jim Sampson will be a great coach for Hellgate High School. One school's loss is anothers gain!!! Too bad the University didn't realize that!!

Is this thread really about Griz Football or the FCS? I think this topic should be moved. :D

By the way, I'm finally done reading e-Griz. You all are messed up! :?

grizpsych said:
Is this thread really about Griz Football or the FCS? I think this topic should be moved. :D

...And you're just having this epiphany now? LMAO

I will miss your lil vids in your sig line.

Btw, you are part of "you all," Siggy. :thumb:

Stick around and keep helping us put the "fun" in "dysfunction."

no ofense but i never heard of this sampson dude. i give him a season or two before hes fired. hellgate never won shit and they dont got any ballers :loser: :loser: :loser:

JAKEweezy93 said:
no ofense but i never heard of this sampson dude. i give him a season or two before hes fired. hellgate never won shit and they dont got any ballers :loser: :loser: :loser:
Okay first and foremost do you realize this post is from 2002? BTW Sampson was the HC at Hellgate when the boys won a State championship in 2005.

timjayko said:
JAKEweezy93 said:
Okay first and foremost do you realize this post is from 2002? BTW Sampson was the HC at Hellgate when the boys won a State championship in 2005.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Some people have more lint in their belly-button than they have brains in their head.

grizpsych said:

So, spent the past week in Missoula and Friday night drinking with Jim in Reds Bar...had a great time! Googled his name just now and this was the first hit.

GrizPsych, you are full of shit, you eGriz-readin’ Mofo....

And FYI, Sampson still wears his state championship ring from Hellgate... :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:

So, spent the past week in Missoula and Friday night drinking with Jim in Reds Bar...had a great time! Googled his name just now and this was the first hit.

And FYI, Sampson still wears his state championship ring from Hellgate... :thumb:

And I forgot about Jakeweezy

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:

I don't even know what I did?

AZDoc said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:

And I forgot about Jakeweezy

I laughed when I saw Jakeweezy

grizindabox said:

Isn't he the guy who described his "interesting interaction" with his girlfriend in the bleachers at a women's volleyball game? :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
grizindabox said:

Isn't he the guy who described his "interesting interaction" with his girlfriend in the bleachers at a women's volleyball game? :lol:

Pretty sure there was a "helicopter dick" event too.

grizpsych said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:

I don't even know what I did?

You kept reading, man!!!

Back