• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Draya injured

maroonandsilver

DONOR
Rumor at Softball on Sunday was that Draya Wacker blew her knee. This was confirmed to me this morning by a member of the Lady Griz staff. This is not the same knee she injured in high school.

That's a big bummer for her. Seems to happen to women basketball players more than it should :( The only positive thing is that it happened very early in the year, and we might get to see her play next year. I was really looking forward to seeing her play this year.

GrizBaba said:
That's a big bummer for her. Seems to happen to women basketball players more than it should :( The only positive thing is that it happened very early in the year, and we might get to see her play next year. I was really looking forward to seeing her play this year.

She was doing very well. The staffer that told me said that she was having her best practice the day she was injured.

GrizBaba said:

I am very disappointed for her. We all face disappointments in life and I am sure she will respond positively to the challenge in front of her. It is a long journey to recovery but she has been through it before and came out of it with a positive outcome. Here is hoping she will do it again!

Best wishes Draya.

Back