• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz/Portland State

Half time score ladies 42 PS 30. Geffler 3 Pt shot to end the half. Ladies looking good. Playing with confidence . No hesitation to put up the 3 ball. Hurad 3/3 behind the arc.

For those of you at the game who was the new girl on the bench in street clothes. Was it Keeli Burton-Oliver? Was there more than one new girl on the bench? I couldn't tell much from the TV.

Griz1 said:
For those of you at the game who was the new girl on the bench in street clothes. Was it Keeli Burton-Oliver? Was there more than one new girl on the bench? I couldn't tell much from the TV.

Sure looked like it. I think the 2 females and a male that are always together on the bench are student managers.

DoubleNicks said:
Griz1 said:

Sure looked like it. I think the 2 females and a male that are always together on the bench are student managers.

Thank you DoubleNicks. I appreciate it. The Ladies are fun to watch when they get out and run and play in your face defense.

Sure underscores why the AD had to turn the page to restore a proud program. Kudos to all the ladies and good to see them having fun..... :clap:

Griz1 said:

Yes, that was Keeli.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
What a great win.

Yeah, the LG can win at home every once in a while, but, can they win on the road?

Yet to be seen, methinks.

They're going to win a lot more games this year if they continue to improve; although, I'm not holding them to winning the conference title, and there are going to be a lot of very close games.

maroonandsilver said:
Griz1 said:

Yes, that was Keeli.

Thanks for the confirmation maroon and silver!

The Lady Griz, at 4-2, have now beaten the bottom 4 teams in the conference. Combined records of 4-18 and 19-37. Portland State's other 4 losses have been by 43, 28, 12, and 22 points. Lady Griz have lost to the 5th lowest team in the standings, and 2d best. The Lady Griz need to beat the better teams now. NAU is 4-2 and 7-7 overall. The Lady Cats just beat NAU. After NAU, the Lady Griz have 3 games on the road.

Back