Griz/LG games cancelled

Griz & Big Sky Conference Basketball
Big Sage

Due to Covid protocols with Southern Utah
griz71

Big Sage wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:21 pm Due to Covid protocols with Southern Utah
Not cancelled, postponed to February 7th.
Steve Munson
1555 Union Avenue NE, #35
Renton, WA 98059
DoubleNicks

Probably too short of notice, but with SUU announcing yesterday of having to also postpone their game against MSU, I wonder if anyone thought to have the LG-Cats game moved up to tomorrow. Both teams haven't played in over a week and could have the Brawl on a Saturday instead of a Monday of a 3 game week.
BigSkyBreakdown

That had been discussed DoubleNicks
info
eGriz Club

Southern Utahn is a joke as a school and an athletic department. They’ve had covid issues for two years. Maybe they need to try something different within their athletes. Counting the days until they’re gone!
Fan support isn't even worth arguing. UND has fans, Eastern has a bunch of Airway Heights drunks who couldn't score Coug tickets.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

info wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:15 pm Southern Utahn is a joke as a school and an athletic department. They’ve had covid issues for two years. Maybe they need to try something different within their athletes. Counting the days until they’re gone!
This.

When I was a teen, my dad used to always remind me to be careful choosing my friends, because for all intents and purposes, you are who you associate with.

Well, UM associates with programs like sout, noco, psu and other jokes. So while I agree with you completely Info, I'd change your last sentence to "counting the days until WE'RE gone!"
Booze is the duct tape of life.
tgreseth
eGriz Club
Former Name: Bjorn Bjornstein

EverettGriz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 am
info wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:15 pm Southern Utahn is a joke as a school and an athletic department. They’ve had covid issues for two years. Maybe they need to try something different within their athletes. Counting the days until they’re gone!
This.

When I was a teen, my dad used to always remind me to be careful choosing my friends, because for all intents and purposes, you are who you associate with.

Well, UM associates with programs like sout, noco, psu and other jokes. So while I agree with you completely Info, I'd change your last sentence to "counting the days until WE'RE gone!"
is this one of those 'do as i say, not as it do things'? aren't you buddies with ursa and cda?! :bs:
pedestrian fan since 1988
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

tgreseth wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:19 am

This.

is this one of those 'do as i say, not as it do things'? aren't you buddies with ursa and cda?! :bs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
Booze is the duct tape of life.
Ursa Major
eGriz Club

This.

Great point, tgreseth! EG has never introduced me to his parents. :|
Post Like A Champion!
tgreseth
eGriz Club
Former Name: Bjorn Bjornstein

Ursa Major wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Great point, tgreseth! EG has never introduced me to his parents. :|
and now we know why!
pedestrian fan since 1988