• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/LG games cancelled

Probably too short of notice, but with SUU announcing yesterday of having to also postpone their game against MSU, I wonder if anyone thought to have the LG-Cats game moved up to tomorrow. Both teams haven't played in over a week and could have the Brawl on a Saturday instead of a Monday of a 3 game week.

Southern Utahn is a joke as a school and an athletic department. They’ve had covid issues for two years. Maybe they need to try something different within their athletes. Counting the days until they’re gone!

info said:
Southern Utahn is a joke as a school and an athletic department. They’ve had covid issues for two years. Maybe they need to try something different within their athletes. Counting the days until they’re gone!

This.

When I was a teen, my dad used to always remind me to be careful choosing my friends, because for all intents and purposes, you are who you associate with.

Well, UM associates with programs like sout, noco, psu and other jokes. So while I agree with you completely Info, I'd change your last sentence to "counting the days until WE'RE gone!"

EverettGriz said:
info said:

This.

When I was a teen, my dad used to always remind me to be careful choosing my friends, because for all intents and purposes, you are who you associate with.

Well, UM associates with programs like sout, noco, psu and other jokes. So while I agree with you completely Info, I'd change your last sentence to "counting the days until WE'RE gone!"

is this one of those 'do as i say, not as it do things'? aren't you buddies with ursa and cda?! :bs:

tgreseth said:
EverettGriz said:
This.

is this one of those 'do as i say, not as it do things'? aren't you buddies with ursa and cda?! :bs:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

tgreseth said:
EverettGriz said:
This.

Great point, tgreseth! EG has never introduced me to his parents. :|

Back