• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ at weebs

Hearing about the Weber woes was an eye opener for me. We were due to drop a close one, that missing FT with 15 seconds left was one of those you knew would bite us in the ass. Definitely missed Timmy's D at the end. Mac's numbers belie his more confident play and he's looking more like he belongs out there all the time and Vasquez's shot is coming. A couple bright spots on a bummer end to the road trip. In the long run going into the tourney that's more important than dropping a road game.

retiredpopo said:
should run the slate from here on out.

Won't happen. This team is too young and inconsistent offensively to do it. I am guessing they drop 2 to 3 more. Hell, whoever wins the conference regular season, just may have 5 to 6 losses.

mtgrizrule said:
retiredpopo said:
should run the slate from here on out.

Won't happen. This team is too young and inconsistent offensively to do it. I am guessing they drop 2 to 3 more. Hell, whoever wins the conference regular season, just may have 5 to 6 losses.

they might drop one but I doubt even that. No way will they drop 3. No way will 6 losses win the BSC. That is barring losing any starters to injuries.

Hell, we could drop two more games THIS WEEK!

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Big Sky Conference with this much parity and with this many close games.

But neither of the above statements in any way diminish what Travis has accomplished thus far with this young group. They have far exceeded my expectations. And when you’re playing in a league where just about any team could beat any other, I will put my money on coaching. So I feel pretty damn good about a DeCuire-coached Griz squad right now.

Back