2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed & 4 Transfers

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Post Reply
PlayerRep
Posts: 25214
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 29 Offers

Post by PlayerRep » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 am

The Lady Griz had multiple recruits and commits in town last weekend too.

User avatar
Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club
Posts: 1275
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am
Location: Camas, WA

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 29 Offers

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Bjorn Bjornstein wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 am
Cleaning up the list:
Quincy McGriff has trimmed Montana from consideration
Kimani Holt has verballed to Portland State
Xavier Dusell has verballed to Northern Colorado
Jaylen Nowell has verballed to Washington
Jhaylon Martinez has verballed to UNLV
Kendall Munson verballed to Pepperdine
JT Tan to Lehigh
who cares?

moneyball
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:38 am

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 29 Offers

Post by moneyball » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:26 pm

UncleRico wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 pm
sacstateman wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 am
Grizbballfan14 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 pm
sacstateman wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:05 pm
Jaylen Nowell played for Washington the last 2 seasons and was the Pac12 player of the year last season.....drafted in the second round of the NBA draft in June....I guess he's not coming to Missoula....
He meant Shane Nowell, his little brother. Who's playing basketball in Sacramento these days? It must suck to see us get all of these great recruits from California.
I have to commend your coach for knowing where the ballers are....He would never field a team with kids from Montana only.....BTW 14....I'm not Carnac the Magnificent, so I can't read minds....
California has 40 million people and Montana has 1 million. The metro area of Sacramento has twice as many people as Montana. So yes it does make sense. The thing I can't get is how California schools are not more dominant in both basketball and football. How the aren't USC or UCLA in the Elite 8 every single year? If you look at the top 25 high school recruits last year in the state of California only ONE stayed in state. Only one..that is crazy.
I you had a chance to get out of California...wouldn't you take it LOL!

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15552
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 21 Offers

Post by Paytonlives » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

GoldStandardGriz
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 21 Offers

Post by GoldStandardGriz » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:10 am

Paytonlives wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm
Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post
Not in Peyton Watson's or Quincy McGriff's top 5

User avatar
Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club
Posts: 1275
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am
Location: Camas, WA

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 21 Offers

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:25 pm

GoldStandardGriz wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:10 am
Paytonlives wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm
Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post
Not in Peyton Watson's or Quincy McGriff's top 5
We are no longer on Paolo or Pablo Banchero’s list. No Paolo Banchetto for us either :)
who cares?

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15552
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 21 Offers

Post by Paytonlives » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Bjorn Bjornstein wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:25 pm
GoldStandardGriz wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:10 am
Paytonlives wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm
Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post
Not in Peyton Watson's or Quincy McGriff's top 5
We are no longer on Paolo or Pablo Banchero’s list. No Paolo Banchetto for us either :)
Fixed all

Thank You
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

flatheadgriz406
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:02 am

2021 6-foot-6, 180-pound small forward. From San Fran, 2 other offers.



User avatar
Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club
Posts: 1275
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am
Location: Camas, WA

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:29 am

Andre Henry is off the Board; verbal to UC Irvine
Kimani Holt too; verbal to Portland State
who cares?

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15552
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Paytonlives » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15552
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Paytonlives » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:32 am

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15552
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Verbals , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Paytonlives » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 24729
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by AZGrizFan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:15 pm

I’ve read that Yagi is eligible “2nd semester”. Does that mean he can start playing as soon as finals are done in FIRST semester? Or does he have to wait until classes begin for SECOND semester?
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

Hoops watcher
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Hoops watcher » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:15 pm
I’ve read that Yagi is eligible “2nd semester”. Does that mean he can start playing as soon as finals are done in FIRST semester? Or does he have to wait until classes begin for SECOND semester?
It's an NCAA rule so it probably makes zero sense, we can be sure of that much.

UncleRico
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by UncleRico » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:38 pm

Hoops watcher wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:15 pm
I’ve read that Yagi is eligible “2nd semester”. Does that mean he can start playing as soon as finals are done in FIRST semester? Or does he have to wait until classes begin for SECOND semester?
It's an NCAA rule so it probably makes zero sense, we can be sure of that much.
I read somewhere that it is when grades for 1st semester are entered.

Hoops watcher
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Re: 2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed , 4 Transfers & 18 Offers

Post by Hoops watcher » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Good info to know, thanks Unc.

Post Reply