• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NIC Basketball Update

debellatio

I went to their game this past Saturday and they beat Walla Walla CC 101-75

RayQuan Evans had 18 points and a couple of highlight dunks. Fun to watch.

Phillip Malartare had 20 points most of them were driving layups. He was able to take his guy off the dribble whenever he wanted. He was 8-9 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

Alphonso Anderson had 18. He was a man amongst boys. Walla Walla only had one guy that could guard him and he ended up fouling out.

Overall they play a fast game. The coach was yelling go go go whenever they would get the ball. Defensively they ran a 3/4 court trap then dropped back into a 1-2-2 or 2-3 zone. Not a whole lot of man to man. They are fun to watch.

Didn't realize they play in the same league as WWCC. I'll have to catch a game the next time NIC comes to town.

flatheadgriz406 said:
Thanks for the update. It's weird they don't put stats up on their team website.

The Coeur d'Alene Press does a pretty good job covering them. There website has a short recap and box score for every game.

debellatio said:
grizband said:
Didn't realize they play in the same league as WWCC. I'll have to catch a game the next time NIC comes to town.

NIC plays in Walla Walla February 9
Thanks! Would love to see how some former Griz players are progressing at NIC.

grizband said:
debellatio said:
grizband said:

:lol:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+is+North+Idaho+College+doing+in+men%27s+basketball+2019%3F

AllWeatherFan said:
grizband said:
debellatio said:
grizband said:

:lol:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+is+North+Idaho+College+doing+in+men%27s+basketball+2019%3F
Unfortunately, the game today was cancelled (potentially rescheduled) due to inclement weather.

Back