• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 (3 Signed), 20 & 21 Recruiting 2 Verbals & 29 Offers

Kyle Owens 6'6 190lb 2019 SF from Encino CA has a couple D1 offers already.

First Official Visit this weekend, University of Montana. #GoGriz🐻

Travis has a pretty good teak record of licking guides on that come in visits to Griz football games.

flatheadgriz406 said:

Travis has a pretty good teak record of licking guides on that come in visits to Griz football games.

I hope you edit your post. Licking? Lol

mtgrizrule said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

Any wooden boat owner knows that licking is the secret to proper teak care.

:shock: licking teak ? there is no way this thread gets to 17 pages

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

Any wooden boat owner knows that licking is the secret to proper teak care.

DANG! It was a long shot (the Griz and UW where the first to offer him) but Jaden Mcdaniels trimmed his list to 4 schools and left MT off the list. Kid is going to be real good.

flatheadgriz406 said:
DANG! It was a long shot (the Griz and UW where the first to offer him) but Jaden Mcdaniels trimmed his list to 4 schools and left MT off the list. Kid is going to be real good.
It's actually down to 5 schools: UCLA, San Diego St., Kentucky, Washington & Texas. He blew up during the AAU circuit & we dropped off his radar a long time ago. You're right, he is going to be a good one.

Was wondering if we might go this route. Losing Oguine Akoh Moorehead and Dorsey is going to be a ton of rebounding to replace.
JUCO PF Luka Barišić (6-9, -, 2★) has received an offer from Montana

Highlights remind me of Akoh. Big strong kid, decent jumper. The 3pt line power dribble back down is my favorite. According to verbals, he has 10 offers.
GP 32 PTS/G 15.1 FG % 52.9 3PT % 39.6 FT % 77.9 REB/G 4.8 A/G 0.9 [media]https://youtu.be/Rs6Iy6R_PjU[/media]

Dang thought we might have a chance with this kid he is a good one.
[media]https://twitter.com/hollywood_o_34/status/1047533950443253760[/media]

ordigger said:
Paytonlives said:
GrizWhiz said:
If you look at the text posted in the pictures on his Twitter page, it looks like Guinn is no longer intending on being a Griz. https://twitter.com/dariusguinn?lang=en

Yes, but he does still have the UM offer Pinned... Weird.
Will leave until it gets verified

He posted on July 19th, that after talking to coaches and loved ones, he was decomitting from the University of Montana, and reopening his recruiting.

.....and he ends up at....

Central Wyoming??? :? :? :?

AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
Paytonlives said:
GrizWhiz said:
If you look at the text posted in the pictures on his Twitter page, it looks like Guinn is no longer intending on being a Griz. https://twitter.com/dariusguinn?lang=en

He posted on July 19th, that after talking to coaches and loved ones, he was decomitting from the University of Montana, and reopening his recruiting.

I'm guessing there were some grades/personal issues that needed attention before he gets to the big leagues.

flatheadgriz406 said:
AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
Paytonlives said:

I'm guessing there were some grades/personal issues that needed attention before he gets to the big leagues.

Yes, I believe that to be true. I went back and looked and didn't catch the first time that Central Wyoming is a JUCO...

Some of the West coast recruiting sites are starting to take notice of Montana's class next year. It will be interesting to see how the round it out. If they go with another freshman or bring in a Juco big or Transfer. I could see the Aussie Ben Carter being on a one year prove it scholarship (like Admir) in which case already missing practice time doesn't help.

Back