• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awesome VB Win over Cats

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Griz kicked some cats ass in VB last night. It was their first win in Bozeman since 2015. They won in 4 and had some periods of dominance. This was a pretty huge upset as Griz had only 3 wins the entire season at that point.

If you haven’t seen Freshman Amethyst Harper play, you’re missing out. What a power house who I swear could dunk a basketball. She’s 5’10 and jumps like Oguine.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz kicked some cats ass in VB last night. It was their first win in Bozeman since 2015. They won in 4 and had some periods of dominance. This was a pretty huge upset as Griz had only 3 wins the entire season at that point.

If you haven’t seen Freshman Amethyst Harper play, you’re missing out. What a power house who I swear could dunk a basketball. She’s 5’10 and jumps like Oguine.

This was an amazing win for Montana! And you're right, Harper is a force. In that light, stellar play from several underclass players is what's giving this team some front row punch. Example: watch the replay of this volley... the digs that Montana is now getting is giving this team some real front row chances to dominate. Only three home games remaining. Check them out. They're fun to watch.

[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizVB/status/1189351889810415616[/media]

This team is going to be very different without the leadership of Watkins next year. I love watching her interact with the young girls. She seems like a mentor out there and that’s refreshing to see. Especially because her senior season the she deserves isn’t going as planned I’m sure. Entering the second half of conference I completely expect to see Watkins and Harper lead them into more wins.

Back