• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Aly Tekipee Track commit

codycleve

Here is a really good story on a close family friends kid that committed to to the Griz track team.

https://www.idahopress.com/sports/highschool/track_and_field/bishop-kelly-s-aly-tekippe-has-her-sight-set-and/article_91453940-8ed7-5cc8-9657-b29325e3f537.html

A truly inspiring story about a remarkable young woman. I have the highest respectd for Aly in many ways, especially wih regard to her eye condition, Keratoconus. I've had "unresolved and untreatable" keratoconus since 1998. It's a difficult condition to treat for many.

grizzlyjournal said:
A truly inspiring story about a remarkable young woman. I have the highest respectd for Aly in many ways, especially wih regard to her eye condition, Keratoconus. I've had "unresolved and untreatable" keratoconus since 1998. It's a difficult condition to treat for many.

Treatable now with cross linking. Works well. Stopped the condition for a friend of mine last year. Another friend had to get new corneas as the treatment doesn’t reverse damage, just stops progress.

astutegriz said:
grizzlyjournal said:

Treatable now with cross linking. Works well. Stopped the condition for a friend of mine last year. Another friend had to get new corneas as the treatment doesn’t reverse damage, just stops progress.

Thanks astutegriz. I'll pursue this, using the term cross linking. Much appreciated.

Back