• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to Kayla Becker PPK Finalist!!!

PolsonGrizFan

Punt Pass & Kick...
This young lady blew away the competition in the state finals in Butte! Being in the 10/11 yr old girls category, her totals surpassed most of the 5th and 6th grade boys! As I got to witness first hand, as my daughter placed 3rd in the 10/11 yr olds. After the competition, I congratulated Kayla and was very impressed by her poise and politeness. She went on to win in Seatlle, to qualify for the finals.

So all Montanan's should cheer on the girl from Thompson Falls, MT in the finals. To be held during the AFC championship game. Congrats to her parents too!! :wink:

Results: In case anyone cares. Kayla won first place. YES...FIRST PLACE! I had a big smile on my face when they announced at half time during the Steelers win over the Jets. "First place for the 10 & 11 year old girls....Kayla Becker from Thompson Falls, MT !" I bet 98.5% of the people looked at each other and said, Thompson Falls ? Montana? :lol:

Latest posts

Back