• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Softball plays for championship

Paytonlives

Staff member
Yes I know... Not FCS or Football

Griz Softball play at home at 1:00 today for a shot at the conference title and a host role next weekend.

A win and they tie for the league championship
A win and Sac St. loss to PSU & they are the outright Champs! And hosting!

Get your a$$es out there!

***Note will move thread latter today... just thought posters that never check the other sports, might want to head to the ball field today***

and for you out of staters. watch it here:

http://eversport.tv/big-sky/softball/2016/5/7/weber-state-at-montana

I watched both of yesterday's games on big sky tv. This Griz team is deffenetly good enough right now to win the tourney. The game 2 come back was amazing. Bottom of the 7th, two outs, no one on and down by two. Talk about stepping up to the plate and delivering.

Paytonlives said:
Yes I know... Not FCS or Football

Griz Softball play at home at 1:00 today for a shot at the conference title and a host role next weekend.

A win and they tie for the league championship
A win and Sac St. loss to PSU & they are the outright Champs! And hosting!

Get your a$$es out there!

***Note will move thread latter today... just thought posters that never check the other sports, might want to head to the ball field today***

Missoula has become a very good ladies softball town thanks in no small part to the terrific runs by Zootown.
I enjoyed watching them beat up on all the other Western teams when I was still in town.

Silvertip said:
I'm seeing an empty diamond and the weather looks unthreatening. What's the holdup?

I'm wondering the same thing, Tip. Left for a few mins between innings and then nothing happening.

I've been in a looped taped archive in some kind of cyberspace replay. I needed to close the site and reenter to get the live feed. Strange?

Silvertip said:
I've been in a looped taped archive in some kind of cyberspace replay. I needed to close the site and reenter to get the live feed. Strange?
I had to do the same thing. the announcers said somebody kicked the power cord and they had to reboot everything.

Back