• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Andy Reid Doing What He Does.......

ALPHAGRIZ1

Makes a team good enough to possibly make the playoffs then lose. You know what you are going to get so how do people keep hiring him?

This is Griz related because Colt Anderson played for Reid at Philly...............:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Makes a team good enough to possibly make the playoffs then lose. You know what you are going to get so how do people keep hiring him?

This is Griz related because Colt Anderson played for Reid at Philly...............:coffee:

Orrrrrrrr, he takes a team lacking in talent and makes them play above their talent level...but they can't get over the hump...

He should switch to the Patriots then. Maybe he could stop the 6 dropped balls the WRs have been fu*king Brady with

AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Orrrrrrrr, he takes a team lacking in talent and makes them play above their talent level...but they can't get over the hump...
Nope he's just not that good of a coach, maybe they should hire Norv Turner, Marvin Lewis or Lovie Smith,

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

lolwut? Chiefs are probably the 5th or 6th best team in the NFL and if they win today it's hard not to put them at the top.

He's 31-17 with the chiefs. The season before Andy Reid took over the chiefs were 2-14 and the worst in the NFL... I think Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the NFL and I'm pretty sure most experts would agree...

In before you say something off topic and call me urinal.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
That's cute.......did you get that from Modern Housewife magazine?

Yah it was right next to your opinion article about how you think Kroy and Dan are the best Griz in the NFL.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
They are and it's not even close. Glad you read my stuff!
:lol:
So you think the 2 griz that have a really good shot of being let go by their teams huh?

Don't think you're a little defensive of your wrong opinion on this one?

Stop your racist white man hating. This thread is about how incredibly average Reid is as a coach.

The Patriots are getting housed by the NFL and the refs yet your dynamic coach who is backed by experts has managed 2 FGs.......I think you're the only one dumb enough to think that.

How many holds and blocks in the back can happen on national TV before congress does something g about this fraud being perpetrated against the Patriots?

Back