• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rams back to LA

Grisly Fan

I was an olde tyme Los Angeles Rams fan starting in the Merlin Olson era but became completely disgusted by the way Georgia Frontiere ran the team into the ground then took them out of LA. I swore I wouldn't be a fan until the went back to LA (though it was hard not to watch Warner and the Greatest Show on Turf). Well they are going back so I guess I'M BACK too!

Yeah, Georgia Frontiere was such an annoying owner. She got the team when her husband Carroll Rosenbloom, who was very successful as the owner of the Colts, and then the Rams, died in a drowning accident. Rosenbloom was highly respected within the NFL inner circle, while Frontiere was tolerated by the rest of the owners.

I hope Kroenke spends his impending LA riches in improving the organization in all areas, most notably quarterback scouting!

I bet Tru Johnson is very happy about this. More friends and family can watch him play in person now. LA should have never lost the Rams to begin with.

Back