What happened to VB OH McCown?

Griz Softball, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Golf | More
bpgriz

What happened to VB OH McCown?

Post by bpgriz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Anybody know why the Griz volleyball outside hitter Claire McCown is no longer on the team in 2015? She was one of the better players the past 2 years. I have not seen any mention of why she no longer is a Griz. I enjoyed watching her. She played with great effort. Any insight would be appreciated.

84GRIZ
eGriz Club

Re: What happened to VB OH McCown?

Post by 84GRIZ » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:10 pm

bpgriz wrote:Anybody know why the Griz volleyball outside hitter Claire McCown is no longer on the team in 2015? She was one of the better players the past 2 years. I have not seen any mention of why she no longer is a Griz. I enjoyed watching her. She played with great effort. Any insight would be appreciated.
No idea, she was talked about in May when they announced the final VB signings and said the roster was set for the coming year and then nothing.

WyomingGrizFan

Re: What happened to VB OH McCown?

Post by WyomingGrizFan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:00 pm

84GRIZ wrote:
bpgriz wrote:Anybody know why the Griz volleyball outside hitter Claire McCown is no longer on the team in 2015? She was one of the better players the past 2 years. I have not seen any mention of why she no longer is a Griz. I enjoyed watching her. She played with great effort. Any insight would be appreciated.
No idea, she was talked about in May when they announced the final VB signings and said the roster was set for the coming year and then nothing.

Transferred to the Houston Cougars program: http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/w-volle ... 82792.html