• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND Bitch Slapping

msu still has a rodeo team? i thought they threw in the towel after their fellow affiliate college MSU Northern kept kicking their ass.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
UND is the irrelevant hockey school in North Dakota. They are the MSU rodeo team on ice...........
7 National titles of Division 1 hockey. Another frozen four apperance this year. You, sir, are a moron. :roll:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
UND is the irrelevant hockey school in North Dakota. They are the MSU rodeo team on ice...........

I get that you hate UND because they're the rivals of your favorite team... but HOCKEY smack? C'mon man!!! ;)

I am so damn proud of Alpha. He is the undisputed champion of muffs and fumbles. Now he shows us his multi-knowledge and is a certified champion of the puck.

Puck muff and fumble.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I'm embarrassed for you. You're becoming irrelevant as a poster. I mean PR and 75 are bad for their own reasons, but anyone that wants to associate themselves with a state that can't even do blue collar well is hurting. All the good rips you do on playarape and MSU are diminished greatly when you act enamored of a place as mundane and dull as ND. It's like you're on the bow of the Titanic screaming "I'm the biggest slut in the world!"

Pull your head out of your ass and focus on what you do best.

Now I love Alpha even more for being such an expert as I described earlier because getgrizzly has chimed in and called alpha a slut of sorts.
Getgrizzley should be placed on the Ban wagon and put out to sea.
Alpha mundane and dull?
Getg. as a feminist female is floundering. Getg. Royce and Florio belong together... no question!

getgrizzy said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I'm embarrassed for you. You're becoming irrelevant as a poster. I mean PR and 75 are bad for their own reasons, but anyone that wants to associate themselves with a state that can't even do blue collar well is hurting. All the good rips you do on playarape and MSU are diminished greatly when you act enamored of a place as mundane and dull as ND. It's like you're on the bow of the Titanic screaming "I'm the biggest slut in the world!"

This is almost like watching Alpha get a lecture from his identical twin brother.

Umista said:
Now I love Alpha even more for being such an expert as I described earlier because getgrizzly has chimed in and called alpha a slut of sorts.
Getgrizzley should be placed on the Ban wagon and put out to sea.
Alpha mundane and dull?
Getg. as a feminist female is floundering. Getg. Royce and Florio belong together... no question!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Getgrizzy's bitch'n about AG1 is like being considered for a Pulitzer Prize or Oscar. And the finalists for the most original posts are......

getgrizzy said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You guys are not worth anymore than we are giving lately. You are North Dakota.............

Let's hope the Griz can do the same when the UND team comes to Missoula to start the season. And by the same, I mean win the game 5-3. Bizon will be crying all the way back to Grand Forks.

hockey is soccer on ice, nice lil niche sport, ratings were better for College Womens Bowling title Saturday night. Go Nebraska!

Back