• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

kevraid

We all know thatthe 2014 BUCS went to the semifinals. Also the JV went undefeated. The freshman lost thier first game and looked bad BUT they recovered and in the title game where that town was making a big celeberation and thought they would crush our BUCS. Our Freshman Bucs beat em by 2 TDs...The Program is rolling and will be ready for 2015!!! Thank You all for your support!!!!! GO BUCS!!!!

Word around the campfire is Coach Varner read all 8 pages on last seasons thread here on egriz in 1 night.. I can confirm this

AllWeatherFan said:
Fire Varner! Hire Hauck! :lol:

Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:
Word around the campfire is Coach Varner read all 8 pages on last seasons thread here on egriz in 1 night.. I can confirm this

Dirty Yankee!

Go back to your side of the tracks, EP scumbag. This is an ALLATOONA board, and you're out of your element.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:

Dirty Yankee!

Go back to your side of the tracks, EP scumbag. This is an ALLATOONA board, and you're out of your element.

The jealousy and the feelings of inferiority of Allatoona High students and alumi has been intense since our 2009 school remodel that included a 44-classroom two-story building including a Cosmetology lab and a new band room which nearly doubled EP's school's capacity. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Paulding_High_School" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Apparently the spoiled little suburban Snob County folk can't handle having Northeast Georgia's second rate facilities.

EastSheild%20EAST%20PAULDING%20HS%202013.jpg

Cosmetology, ha! It's actually not surprising that EP would add a vo-tech element to their school. Most of the kids are headed there anyway, so why not cut out the middleman? What kind of self-respecting football team has a logo of an Asian dude who was stabbed twice in the head?

CDAGRIZ said:
Cosmetology, ha! It's actually not surprising that EP would add a vo-tech element to their school. Most of the kids are headed there anyway, so why not cut out the middleman? What kind of self-respecting football team has a logo of an Asian dude who was stabbed twice in the head?
There are two factors that quintessentially define the south, sir, overly made-up women and our rich military history. I'm not surprised a Snob County man doesn't understand that. So much for the new South. :roll:

He was not interested in a dead end job to uproot the family to Nevada... Just remember Kennesaw st will be a new power in FCS and recruiting there will be easy. 1st year of actually playing games is this year(not sure if its a full season). Just keep an eye on them in about 3 years.
As for Allatoona they will be tough to deal with.. Look for a solid O line and the new QB will be a great fit... Holimon is back. It will be Fun again

AllWeatherFan said:
Was Coach Varner considered for the UNLV job, or did they only look at Nevada high school coaches?

Not sure about maroon yet as they lost thier chance but maybe in Red and Black if you help this thread get to 20 pages.... But only if the posts are about Allatoona Bucs football.. The best thing about Allatoona is they will never be one of those schools that have all the talent in the world that allows an automatic 10 wins a year.. Allatoona has to work hard and be smart.. GO BUCS!!!..

None of that De Lasalle 10 year unbeaten load up garbage teams

snap said:
Hey kevraid. When will I be able to get a "Varner happens" t-shirt in maroon?

Yes it does and cant wait till we lay waste to EP in thier own little boneyard

AllWeatherFan said:
Does "East Paulding Sucks Doorknobs!" count as an Allatoona Bucs football post?

Google the following... 2015 allatoona bucs football schedule

Check the fifth result on page... Standing ovation to all of us that made it happen.. Egriz comes up on an Allatoona search.. Egriz is truly WORLD WIDE. Well done everyone

To anyone who wants to talk ALLATOONA BUCS football on August 29th just come on down to WASHINGTON GRIZZLY STADIUM... NORTH ENDZONE section 130 row 1 seat 24.. See ya there!!!
You have over 8 months to work on yer ALLATOONA loves the GRIZ sign for ESPN!!!!

Oh Ya the beast now plays for Gardner Webb

Kev. We all know that Allatoona will be a force on offense this Fall. That's been a given since Coach Varner arrived. My question to you is what are your thoughts on what the defense might look like? This level of Georgia prep football is no joke and any team that wants to seriously entertain the idea of hoisting the trophy at the end of the season needs to be complete in all phases of the game. Is Peterson our guy as DC or am I just just being a nervous nellie?

Go Bucs!

Coaching staff works well together. Coach takes care of the offense and lets his coaches coach. Yes you are being a nervous nellie BUT I want to give you a true answer on how the defense is coming along and I dont have an answer right now... Losing a defensive player for the year late in season did hurt but the Defense stepping up throughout the season and playoffs was a key in making a deep playoff run. Stay tuned and we will learn more as spring comes along.

Back