• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sodo Mojo all up in your BoSo

UMclassof2002

DONOR
First ever sweep at Fenway.

Non-immortal outings by the King, Kuma.

1.5 game lead for 2nd wild card spot.

Scoring runs, late inning heroics, etc.

I guess this is some sort of bulleted list, without the bullets

M's will land in Seattle only 5 games out of 2nd in the West, 6 games out of first, in the best division in baseball (by a mile).

In the immortal words of Jay Buhner, "F*ck the Wild Card; We're gonna win this f*ckin' thing!!".

Oh, and out of morbid curiosity I wonder how many of those extremely irritating damn front-running Red Sox "fans" who suddenly cropped up in Seattle 7 or 8 years ago were rooting for the Mariners in this one.

P.S. The Red Sox blow.

EverettGriz said:
Oh, and out of morbid curiosity I wonder how many of those extremely irritating damn front-running Red Sox "fans" who suddenly cropped up in Seattle 7 or 8 years ago were rooting for the Mariners in this one.

All of them. While wearing Manziel jerseys.

UMclassof2002 said:
EverettGriz said:

All of them. While wearing Manziel jerseys.

:clap:

Hey Oakland? That sound you hear?

That's a BNSF freight train roaring straight through SoDo and right up your so-tight-that-it's-shitting-out-coal-chunks-puckered-up anus.

Go Ms!!!

:thumb:

Sums it up. Or at least, sums it up with far fewer profanities than I've used.

Pennant Fever was fun. Just too bad the Ms are such a great f-cking antibiotic....

Unbelievable... had it right there in our grasp. For some reason, this guy comes to mind:

54549449.jpg

get'em_griz said:
Unbelievable... had it right there in our grasp. For some reason, this guy comes to mind:

54549449.jpg

Ha, sums it up for sure.

Hard to be too mad though, this was a big improvement this season. We need to add a bat or two, love the mix of young potential on this team. If Paxton and Walker can come on strong next year... Ohhh boy.

Are you kidding me?!?! :shock:

Mariners win! Oakland loses! If the M's win the final game tomorrow and Oakland loses to the Rangers, the Mariners are in the postseason for the first time since 2001!!

get'em_griz said:
Are you kidding me?!?! :shock:

Mariners win! Oakland loses! If the M's win the final game tomorrow and Oakland loses to the Rangers, the Mariners are in the postseason for the first time since 2001!!
:thumb:

Back