• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The official centralized ALLATOONA thread

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Mod edit: we're mashing up all the Allatoona threads into one central thread. Look at the thread topic title for links from prior threads please.

Original post:

-----

This is getting ridiculous.

CDAGRIZ said:
This is getting ridiculous.

We all know how the directional Pauldings come on this site to get info.... so I need to keep that on the down low. BUT Aug 15 our Awesome Allatoona Bucs scrimmage harrison. And Opening day is Aug 22 at home vs the boys from the boneyard East Paulding raiders.

Bateasta is back at RB and will dominate as you know. Holimen was an excellent back up last year and he will be playing wr and will create a ton of mismatches in the open field.... This offense will be EXPLOSIVE

I heard a rumor that Bateasta went down with a hamstring at Cory's chill sesh last weekend. I seriously doubt it's true, but I couldn't find anything online confirming/denying. I would bet dollars to value menus that it's predictable Paulding propaganda. Any news?

SO for all info for east paulding AT ALLATOONA check and add to this thread!!!

FRIDAY 5pm MDT is game time. Coming sooon the link where you can listen to this epic game game vs directional paulding #1

Its simply not true... They try to minipulate the net to make you think that but its simply not true. GO BUCS!!!! Back to the game... This is a match up of 2 teams that are confident they will be in the playoffs

Ursa Major said:

I've went to the dark side. They have hotter women.

Sorry,
Ursa

Im guessing paulding county was there first and maybe they are in the west. So there is no west paulding....Bucs are not 100% but will win

EverettGriz said:
How does West Paulding look this season?

kevraid said:
Im guessing paulding county was there first and maybe they are in the west. So there is no west paulding....Bucs are not 100% but will win

EverettGriz said:

Well, if there's no West Paulding, I'd say the smart money is shifting to North Paulding then.

No way not on senior night sept 5 with me there keeping an eye on things

EverettGriz said:
kevraid said:

EverettGriz said:

Well, if there's no West Paulding, I'd say the smart money is shifting to North Paulding then.

If you ask me, East Paulding is badly in need of an academic center.

eb440b112eecfcfa48692ffecc386661

EP is looking tough. As KevRaid noted, they freaking slut shamed 6A Walton in a scrum. I have a bad feeling about this matchup.

LISTEN HERE!!!!! http://www.meridix.com/everywhere.php?liveid=GeorgiaPrepSports1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

27-21, BUCS. Big win and great comeback. The Allatoona Bucs have a new battle cry: Fuck all Pauldings ("FAP"). FAP FAP FAP FAP!

Back