• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Raider Fans.........What will you do.....

mtgrizrule

IF they are moved again, this time to San Antonio? I am not a big Raider fan, but feel the Raider belong in Oakland. I would hate to see them move. Overall, I like Raider fans.

Feel free to adopt the east coast version of the Raiders, the Philadelphia Eagles. :thumb:

I had look up some national sport sites to find out what was going on with the Raiders. I would take little Davis's word for it that he was in SA to support a friend. Can't blame SA boosters for trying to get him to move when he is in town. Is support for the Raiders declining in the Bay Area? If it is, then look to the 'quality' of the teams they have produced in the last ten years. Not the same type of "just win, baby" teams of the past. Davis wants a new stadium? So do all the other bitchin' billionaire owners who want the taxpayer to foot the bill. Problem is California is broke, as they have 'progressively' taxed the taxpayers to death. Those that can flee the state have and are leaving. The only ones coming in are wetbacks. Now there is a tax base for you.

Back