• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Should NDSU play 'Bama in 2015 for less than $1 million?

If the Bison want to make an easy million they should re-schedule the cats and make the buy-out amount 1 million dollars.

snap said:
If the Bison want to make an easy million they should re-schedule the cats and make the buy-out amount 1 million dollars.

OOHH SNAP!!! (see what i did there).

snap said:
You mean BOZO TECH! Can't trust 'em!

Old Shep - Move it over to the NDSU site - This happens to be the Griz Site - Another words, we don't give a sh/t about what NDSU does! Bye Bye! :roll:

the SEC is considering phasing out FCS games. The top conferences will all do that within 4 years, I expect.

Why would they pay NDSU $1 million when they can get any Sun Belt team for that price, or any local FCS team for a fraction of that, none of which are going to be any different in the eyes of their fans?

Alabama cares about NDSU as much (probably less) as NDSU cares about Wisconsin Whitewater

oldshep from that thread:

I believe in, volunteer for, and support Special Olympics. My daughter has been a participant for many years. There is no way you could have known, but if you want to take a shot at me that's an area that is off limits. OK!

Well, it's good to know that you're living the All-American dream and that your kids are more successful than you were, shep. That's every parent's wish. Good on ya.

Dillon said:
Old Shep - Move it over to the NDSU site - This happens to be the Griz Site - Another words, we don't give a sh/t about what NDSU does! Bye Bye! :roll:

I gotta support this one, I am all for freedom of speech but it's a GRIZ site, bugger off you wee ponce.

MWCboard knocked that thread out of the park. I still haven't figured out why these NDSU posters run around to everyone's board jerking their team off everywhere they can. Shep is just as bad as Lakes.

GrizLA said:
the SEC is considering phasing out FCS games. The top conferences will all do that within 4 years, I expect.
You might be correct on your prediction. But this possibility is for 2015. Alabama is finding it difficult to schedule OOC games.

EverettGriz said:

I believe in, volunteer for, and support Special Olympics. My daughter has been a participant for many years. There is no way you could have known, but if you want to take a shot at me that's an area that is off limits. OK!

Well, it's good to know that you're living the All-American dream and that your kids are more successful than you were, shep. That's every parent's wish. Good on ya.
I am extremely proud of my daughter's participation in Special Olympics.

Old Shep said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm sure she doesn't share that level of pride in her father's participation in trolling other school's football boards.

Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm sure she doesn't share that level of pride in her father's participation in trolling other school's football boards.
She has the right and ability to make up her own mind. She is proud to be a North Dakotan. She shares her father's passion for all things North Dakota. :thumb:

Old Shep said:
Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
EverettGriz said:

She has the right and ability to make up her own mind. She is proud to be a North Dakotan. She shares her father's passion for all things North Dakota. :thumb:
Can someone knock this slow hanging curve out of the ballpark?

Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
Ursa Major said:
Old Shep said:
Can someone knock this slow hanging curve out of the ballpark?
Never happen Montana U doesn't have baseball! :-D :D :D

EverettGriz said:
KoolMoeDee said:
http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showtopic=54012&page=1

Good find, KMD. There's some funny shit on that thread.
There is some competition in the MWC. I'd say it's 1-1 ninth inning, oh that's right that jargon is foreign to Big Scare Conference, no baseball.

Tie game and we are in overtime, but make sure you read the whole thread. No taking things out of context. :poke:

Back