• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Allatoona at the peoples market

kevraid

Thats right I GUARANTEE you that we will represent Allatoona at the peoples market this Saturday. We Guarantee that we will have at least 2 products that no one else at the market has.... You will know its our booth by the Bright RED Allatoona shirt I will be wearing.

I will also pass out Allatoona Bucs schedules for FREE(as supplies last). Our Bucs are primed to make a run to the Georgia dome. We hope to catch a game live this year in person.. many of the proceeds of your unique products will go to funding our trip.

Have fun at the market see you there... East Paulding comes calling early so be ready!!!!!

Thank you for your support GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!!

FUCK PAULDING! I'm getting really tired of them popping off on the Paulding message boards. All Pauldings are going down this year.

CDAGRIZ said:
FUCK PAULDING! I'm getting really tired of them popping off on the Paulding message boards. All Pauldings are going down this year.

Well said, CDA! Don't forget about those rotten bastards at Villa Rica.

I stopped by to get an Allatoona schedule, but alas, none were there to be handed out. This thread is a lie.

MrTitleist said:
I stopped by to get an Allatoona schedule, but alas, none were there to be handed out. This thread is a lie.

I apologize for the inconvenience but we will be there Saturday... If you cant wait that long to get a schedule then stop by the U at New skaggs room 169 between 5pm-1am(tues- fri) and I will have your schedule for you.

Wait, what market? The one in Georgia? Wait, is Allatoona in Georgia? Jesus, it's hard work trying to support the Bucs! Wait, it is the "Bucs," isn't it?

AllWeatherFan said:
Wait, what market? The one in Georgia? Wait, is Allatoona in Georgia? Jesus, it's hard work trying to support the Bucs! Wait, it is the "Bucs," isn't it?

Missoula peoples market that is.... Allatoona Bucs are in Acworth,georgia ....Get your schedule then or tonight or this week

Great news!!!! Allatoona will be represented at Missoulas people market saturday... We will have 2 products that no one else willl have AND that doesnt even include the Allatoona Bucs schedule that about 10 people will receive.... SEE you there I will have my RED Allatoona Bucs shirt on. If you absolutely need to get your hands on the schedule tonight then come on down to the U at new skaggs room 169 between 4:30 pm and 10.

GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!

kevraid said:
Great news!!!! Allatoona will be represented at Missoulas people market saturday... We will have 2 products that no one else willl have AND that doesnt even include the Allatoona Bucs schedule that about 10 people will receive.... SEE you there I will have my RED Allatoona Bucs shirt on. If you absolutely need to get your hands on the schedule tonight then come on down to the U at new skaggs room 169 between 4:30 pm and 10.

GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!

Question. WTF would ANYBODY from Missoula, or Montana for that matter, give a shit about a high school team from Georgia? Very serious question. Are you at all interested in Whitehall Trojan football? Would you even take a schedule card if I offered you one??

Hammer said:
kevraid said:

GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!

Question. WTF would ANYBODY from Missoula, or Montana for that matter, give a shit about a high school team from Georgia? Very serious question. Are you at all interested in Whitehall Trojan football? Would you even take a schedule card if I offered you one??

Have they ever thought of printing the schedule on actual Trojan brand condom wrappers? That would be a peach!

Hammer said:
kevraid said:

GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!

Thank you.

Yes some people are interested. And its obvious why I am interested... if you gave me a reason to like that HS I might be interested and if the Griz Would recruit ....then bateasta would make a visit. Tell me why to follow your team and I just might. And its FUN!!!!!

Hammer said:
kevraid said:

GO ALLATOONA BUCS!!!!

Latest posts

Back