• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND headed to Frozen Four for 20th time

UNDfan

UND beat Wisconsin and Ferris State in Cincinnati to earn our 20th trip to the Frozen Four. We be shooting for our 8th natty.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Now we are talking about ice skating on here?

:roll: wow, just wow......how far we have fallen
Said like any good NDSU fan would. I guess it's ok to be on the bison bandwagon but when UND beats Wisconsin the #1 seed it no big deal as bison fans say.

NDSU fans routinely diminish hockey because in their view it diminishes us and our alumni like Parise, Toews, and Oshie.

UNDfan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Said like any good NDSU fan would. I guess it's ok to be on the bison bandwagon but when UND beats Wisconsin the #1 seed it no big deal as bison fans say.

NDSU fans routinely diminish hockey because in their view it diminishes us and our alumni like Parise, Toews, and Oshie.

False. I just saw Wisconsin beat Arizona to advance to the Final Four. I didn't even see UND in the bracket. What are you trying to pull?

UNDfan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

It's always our fault, isn't it?

UNDfan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Are those Pokeman characters?

CDAGRIZ said:
UNDfan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

False. I just saw Wisconsin beat Arizona to advance to the Final Four. I didn't even see UND in the bracket. What are you trying to pull?

I told you, ice skating.

Come on CDA you are better than that

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
UNDfan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I told you, ice skating.

Come on CDA you are better than that

Interesting. Why are we just talking about ice skating now? The Winter Olympics ended over a month ago . . .

Maybe in Sochi, but not in North DaSochi, if they come out of the closet and see they are being shadowed, then it's six more weeks of ice skating.

Until the flooding starts then there are no rules, it's chaos incarnate

Five Reasons not to Care About this Thread:

1. I am not Canadian
2. The same reason I don't care when Wisconsin White Water is in another NC Game
3. There are much better topics not about football on the football site ie getting rid of beaver dams.
4. I hate ice skating
5. And I am being 100% serious when I ask this, what is the frozen four? Is it sponsored by Hungry Man TV dinners?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Five Reasons not to Care About this Thread:

1. I am not Canadian
2. The same reason I don't care when Wisconsin White Water is in another NC Game
3. There are much better topics not about football on the football site ie getting rid of beaver dams.
4. I hate ice skating
5. And I am being 100% serious when I ask this, what is the frozen four? Is it sponsored by Hungry Man TV dinners?

Is it sponsored by Hungry Man TV dinners? HA!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

west of minnesota there is maybe 5 rinks, mostly canadians. Hockey's relevance is espn.com up top 27 spots, no hockey, but there's lacross and cricket! click on college sports

ps :alumni like Parise, Toews, and Oshie" can you be alumni if you dont graduate?

Bisonation said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

west of minnesota there is maybe 5 rinks, mostly canadians. Hockey's relevance is espn.com up top 27 spots, no hockey, but there's lacross and cricket! click on college sports

ps :alumni like Parise, Toews, and Oshie" can you be alumni if you dont graduate?
ESPN will only talk about hockey when they run out of material to gloat about LeBron James....

Come on...this doesn't get get you going?? :D Regional semi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQ5WQ5hQ1s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Regional Final... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91yvzgik6yU#t=101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back