• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU thumps UN-Oh!

ndsubison

The UNO Mavericks, aka the Thug Program of the NCC brought their higher ranking team to the Fargo Dome today and got bitch slapped by the Bison to the tune of 34-7. NDSU completely dominated every facet of the game and pummeled the Mavs all afternoon. UNO, as usual, came onto the field before the game taunting the crowd and doing their little dances but when all was said & done we let them know how tough they really are. NDSU played with class the entire game while UNO racked up more personal fouls than I can count.

Side Note: 5 minutes into the first quarter the referees had the announcer tell the Bison crowd to quiet down and put the noise makers away. L A M E!! If 'SU wants to compete at every possible level with the likes of Montana we need to get a D I attitude that extends beyond the playing field. First they ban alcohol from our tailgating and now I guess we're too noist :eek: The puritans and tyrannical police force need a serious overhaul if we want to make this happen. People are pissed.

go4two said:
Who cares? :fist:

I care, d!psh!t. That kind of superior attitude is akin to the one before NDSU B E A T Montana. No offense to the rest of Griz Nation but some people need to know their place. We respect Montana, so you better respect SU.

Well, what I think he meant by the "who cares" remark is that this *IS* a Montana Grizzlies/Big Sky chat forum....Maybe if/when NDSU comes to the Big Sky, people would be more interested.

Too bad it will be several years until we can meet in the playoffs. This year would have been a good one......

Good effort!

Now keep it up right through the playoffs. Our only redemption is your winning the DII Championship. :cry:

FWIW, the NDSU Bison at least in the 2nd half against the Griz looked impressive. I wish we had another shot at the Bison because I think the outcome would be very different, but I give them their due, and wish NDSU luck in their season. The better NDSU does the better the GRIZ look. Plus I'm one of those folks that likes North Dakota!

ronbo Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:53 pm Post subject:
Good effort!
Now keep it up right through the playoffs. Our only redemption is your winning the DII Championship.

GrizRanger Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:22 pm Post subject:
FWIW, the NDSU Bison at least in the 2nd half against the Griz looked impressive. I wish we had another shot at the Bison because I think the outcome would be very different, but I give them their due, and wish NDSU luck in their season. The better NDSU does the better the GRIZ look. Plus I'm one of those folks that likes North Dakota!

Thanks Griz fans, we are pulling for you to have a great season too. NDSU has it's toughest conference game this week against arch rival North Dakota, in Grand Forks. Battle for the Nickel Trophy. Both teams are 5-1, and 3-0 in the conference. NDSU #7 and UND #15 in the National polls.

I could certaintly deal with Montana as D1AA Champs and NDSU as D2 Champs this year. I do think that is very much a possibility. :drinking:

Mr. Moderator....how about moving this thread to another category, where it might be more relevant? All this talk of the Dakota schools is getting tiresome.

Back