• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Soccer

GrizGuy

First, props to the soccer team for playing some great matches against some great competition.

Second, any takes on the upcoming match against Arizona?

I'm living in Tucson, and my wife is earning her MBA at UA. (Needless to say, hanging out at tailgates for football is a bloody JOKE! UA fans have no clue.)

But back to soccer... Any takes on how Montana will fare against the Wildcats?

Go Griz!

I think it would be fun, as kind of a goof, to get a couple thousand fans to go to a soccer game and tail gate like a football game. I assume it would be o.k. if we don't make it back in time for the 2nd half start since you can see the field from the parking lot :drinking: :wink: Probably set a record for BSC soccer attendance also :lol:

I think our soccer coaches deserve a kudo's for a great coaching job - new schemes, new players, new sense of discipline - and it looks like the players love the coaches. I look forward to seeing this team develop. It is nice to see our girls working hard and having fun at the same time - that's what college sports are all about.

Latest posts

Back