• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

wbtfg

I'm here for it

https://twitter.com/lewis_jace/status/1599190747936235521?s=46&t=j0w0mDBJzlmcCfRe_pjGZg

Jace dropping a very real hammer. He and Bobby haven’t liked each other since the 37 jersey fiasco. Remember jace handed that off to Welnel while the coaches were out of town. Check mate.

Uhhh…this would imply that Robby’s stats have been heavily modified. Which…is pretty shitty considering he’s the all time leader in tackles. That’s not a good look for Hauck or the school.

HookedonGriz said:
Jace dropping a very real hammer. He and Bobby haven’t liked each other since the 37 jersey fiasco. Remember jace handed that off to Welnel while the coaches were out of town. Check mate.

Jace knew he had to do it that way as Bobby was going to try to dictate it. I am pretty sure Welnel will not let Hauck dictate things either. If the coach forces himself into this tradition, I say get rid of the tradition.

As my Grandpa used to say, “if the shoe fits, wear it”.
In this case the shoe was a boot in the ass.

Jace has had it, no longer keeping his mouth shut on Bobby's orders....and not even close to the only one that saw it happening for years. Bobby poked the bear when he did that #37 shit with Jace and he is not someone to shy away from a fight. Now finally the truth gets leaked on the status of Bobby 2.0. straight from a Montana #37 and one who is well respected among past and present players,

It’s honestly wild to me how many people couldn’t see this from the very beginning. I hope more players step forward and shed light one what’s obviously an extremely dysfunctional and corrupt show Bobby is running. Our recruitment rates are about to plummet; who would want to play for this? I guarantee Lewis is just the tip of this ice burg.

kemajic said:
bgbigdog said:
So there a problem in the locker room? .
Is Jace Lewis in the locker room these days?

His former teammates were. He was there for plenty of time. Rumors been swirling for years. I am sure he has more of a conduit to the locker room than anyone on here. What’s your point? Saying his shade wasn’t real, well timed and on point. I got news for you - it was. There have been problems for at least three years. Other coaches had to deal with it. Not a good look at all. Just finally became more public IF that tweet is real. The problems are definitely real.

Back