• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SEMO is just now boarding their plane.

grizpsych

At 3:00pm Central Time here in Cape on Friday. Doesn't give them a lot of time to adjust. Is that usual?

Edit: Here is the flight tracker.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GXA625/history/20221125/2100Z/KCGI/KMSO

grizpsych said:
At 3:00pm Central Time here in Cape on Friday. Doesn't give them a lot of time to adjust. Is that usual?

Did you get on?

kemajic said:
grizpsych said:

Did you get on?

No. There was not enough room for a lowly professor. Plus, I would have had to pay for myself if there was room. Watching it at home or a bar tomorrow.

grizpsych said:
kemajic said:
Did you get on?

No. There was not enough room for a lowly professor. Plus, I would have had to pay for myself if there was room. Watching it at home or a bar tomorrow.

Damn. I was hoping you’d get to go. Sounds like SEMO needs some changes starting at the top. Poor judgment. ;)

CDAGRIZ said:
grizpsych said:

Damn. I was hoping you’d get to go. Sounds like SEMO needs some changes starting at the top. Poor judgment. ;)

Lol. I am assured that they tried to get me there. The NCAA is paying for SEMO's flight though, so there are limits to what admin could do.

grizpsych said:
kemajic said:
Did you get on?

Dang, that’s too bad. Was really hoping you’d get a shot at going.

DAMN, if we’d have known sooner we could have started a “go fund me” account. I’m sure enough of us would’ve kicked in. I’m good for $100 if that would work.

uofmman1122 said:
grizpsych said:

Thanks. Given that SEMO has been doing good over the past three years, I'll save up for the possibility of next year. On another note, maybe this game will get the two schools to schedule OOC games. I've been pushing that for years here too. :thumb:

Sport said:
DAMN, if we’d have known sooner we could have started a “go fund me” account. I’m sure enough of us would’ve kicked in. I’m good for $100 if that would work.

That's too nice. TY!

Edit: Funny thing is, my parents buy about 11 season tickets each year. I'm sure I wouldn't have to worry about having a ticket.

grizpsych said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Lol. I am assured that they tried to get me there. The NCAA is paying for SEMO's flight though, so there are limits to what admin could do.

*the Griz fans are paying for everyone’s flights if you listen to the narrative.

grizpsych said:

Yes, it's normal for serious teams to travel that late. Teams that travel early are usually on a sightseeing trip. Under Vigen all the Cat departures are late afternoon or evening.

The.Real.2506 said:
grizpsych said:

Yes, it's normal for serious teams to travel that late. Teams that travel early are usually on a sightseeing trip. Under Vigen all the Cat departures are late afternoon or evening.

That’s because he hates fun. The restaurants all hate him because he’s the type to send back soup for being too hot, and he’s always trying to make menu substitutions. I heard that, anyway.

They're touching down in 20 minutes and will be staying near downtown. Please give them a warm Griz welcome for me.

grizpsych said:
uofmman1122 said:

Thanks. Given that SEMO has been doing good over the past three years, I'll save up for the possibility of next year. On another note, maybe this game will get the two schools to schedule OOC games. I've been pushing that for years here too. :thumb:

This would be awesome and I’d definitely be there. Was not looking forward to the Missouri St road trip before it was canceled but I’d have been there too.

Back