• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tickets not loading ??

grizare#1

Anyone else having issue with getting tickets to load to apple wallet. I did purchase them in time as my CC confirms, my acct shows them in my acct but when I click on the apple wallet Icon it just starts to load for a split second but does not load to the wallet ??

when did yours show up , I bought mine last saturday and they just sent a confirmation email telling me they would be sent for print at home and nothing more.
Still waiting ......I just tried calling and they keep saying box office closed so now what !!!????

mtmopars said:
when did yours show up , I bought mine last saturday and they just sent a confirmation email telling me they would be sent for print at home and nothing more.
Still waiting ......I just tried calling and they keep saying box office closed so now what !!!????

Call in the morning. I waited on hold for about 20 minutes yesterday and they resolved it immediately.

mtmopars said:

My print at home never showed up. I had them print mine out at the ticket office when I went to the Griz BB game Tuesday. The person in the ticket office said something about recurrent problems.

Griztix has a lot of issues that never seem to get better. This year we reserved our tickets on Saturday afternoon and could still not print or transfer tickets to friends on Wednesday morning. We had to go to ticket office on Wednesday afternoon to have them printed.
I have no longer have confidence in the ticket office or their 1990's ticketing software called griztix.

Sometimes GrizTix works, sometimes it doesn't. It is quirky as hell. A couple years ago, all of our football print-at-home tickets would show up as 'already used' when they were scanned at the gate. Had to get new tickets printed at the box office in Adams Center.

Back