• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2022 eGriz Big Sky Challenge Champion

get'em_griz

DONOR
Congratulations to Catapult for having the best record and winning the 2022 eGriz Big Sky Pick'em Challenge! :clap:

1. Catapult (72-12)
2. Double Nicks (71-13)
3. Bhumble (70-14)

Here's the final leaderboard standings for 2022:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HdNGZHrg84nDBz1iKF89MR-vL3bh2hbxt7BJ-tlRA_M/edit#gid=1102267665

Thanks again, everyone for playing this year! If you want to play in the playoff pick'em challenge, here's the link to pick'em thread:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=90050

get'em_griz said:
Congratulations to Catapult for having the best record and winning the 2022 eGriz Big Sky Pick'em Challenge! :clap:

1. Catapult (72-12)
2. Double Nicks (71-13)
3. Bhumble (70-14)

Here's the final leaderboard standings for 2022:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HdNGZHrg84nDBz1iKF89MR-vL3bh2hbxt7BJ-tlRA_M/edit#gid=1102267665

Thanks again, everyone for playing this year! If you want to play in the playoff pick'em challenge, here's the link to pick'em thread:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=90050

1-83!? How you go 1-83? How'd they find the site?

Kidding btw, I'm assuming maybe a no pick was a loss?

Thank you GetEmGriz for putting this together! It is always something enjoyable to do each season!

kurtismichael said:
AZGrizFan said:
Damn. Just missed the podium.

You’d have picked better if you had ever played the game AZ. 😂

I know. Believe me I’ve held it over my parents for YEARS that I was rail thin until i was 25. AND they had the nerve to start me in school a year early so i was a year younger than most of my classmates!

Damn them! :lol:

Thanks for doing this! I definitely learned the lesson to pick with my head and not my heart, damn you scats!

AZGrizFan said:
kurtismichael said:
You’d have picked better if you had ever played the game AZ. 😂

I know. Believe me I’ve held it over my parents for YEARS that I was rail thin until i was 25. AND they had the nerve to start me in school a year early so I was a year younger than most of my classmates!

My parents moved me to a tiny town in Montana with no football at the school. Can’t believe they didn’t foresee that I needed to play the game to help my cred on a message board 25 years later. lol

kurtismichael said:
AZGrizFan said:
I know. Believe me I’ve held it over my parents for YEARS that I was rail thin until i was 25. AND they had the nerve to start me in school a year early so I was a year younger than most of my classmates!

My parents moved me to a tiny town in Montana with no football at the school. Can’t believe they didn’t foresee that I needed to play the game to help my cred on a message board 25 years later. lol

Mine were even more insidious. They moved back to Missoula and I was forced to attend Sentinel with a graduating class of over 600 to ENSURE I’d never be able to compete. :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

Congrats to Catapult! If I had followed my head more than my heart I probably would have done a little better but my standing is significantly better than I thought it would be so I can't complain.

AZGrizFan said:
kurtismichael said:
:cool: :cool:

Mine were even more insidious. They moved back to Missoula and I was forced to attend Sentinel with a graduating class of over 600 to ENSURE I’d never be able to compete. :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

My parents decided to raise me in the desert, where 6am two-a-days featured 90* heat. I joined the swim team :lol:

On Up side, my knees are good enough to do Taekwondo with my kids at 50.

Back