• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Happy Thanksgiving Griz Fans!

RoseyMustGo

I would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all Griz fans throughout the nation, and the world. And a special Thanksgiving wish to our service men and women serving over-seas.

Now, let's get ready for a big playoff win on Saturday night!

Agreed, Happy Thanksgiving to all of EGRIZ!

Let’s get a win on Sat night and start a run they the playoffs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Please stay safe! Don’t fry a Turkey IN the garage, don’t eat the stuffing from inside the turkey (most common source of holiday food poisoning) and don’t eat that weird aunt’s questionable side dish (second most common source of food poisoning). Remember: alcohol and politics, religion, or car keys don’t mix, gluttony is encouraged, and as always I’m thankful for all you a$$holes. Even the cat trolls (I know you are lurking, so 🖕).

< ditto > <ditto >

Along with all the other things to be thankful for, I would include ... the eGriz community. For all the "down" or obnoxious or whatever posters, it is still a great source of enthusiasm for a team and sport we love. As anyone who has visited other fan forums can attest ... most are pretty lame (to be charitable). And, BTW, that includes many (most?) boards for the vaunted SEC.

Hope all you folks a GREAT day!

GO GRIZ!

Cats are thankful for you all. Without your team we’re 9-1 this season. Half kidding. Good luck this Saturday and Happy thanksgiving!

PDXGrizzly said:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Please stay safe! Don’t fry a Turkey IN the garage, don’t eat the stuffing from inside the turkey (most common source of holiday food poisoning) and don’t eat that weird aunt’s questionable side dish (second most common source of food poisoning). Remember: alcohol and politics, religion, or car keys don’t mix, gluttony is encouraged, and as always I’m thankful for all you a$$holes. Even the cat trolls (I know you are lurking, so 🖕).

Without a doubt the best post this special day! Have a wonderful rest of your day and enjoy the rest of this football season.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Without a doubt the best post this special day! Have a wonderful rest of your day and enjoy the rest of this football season.

I’ve been frying turkeys in garages and on wood decks since 1996 and always cook stuffing in the bird. Never had a single problem. #superiorknowledgeofthegame

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
https://twitter.com/dannyderaney/status/1595463113490374661?s=46&t=jHo8Wj2yXk2JxMcwl1r7dA
I loved WKRP! But the Obama and other left wing crap can go.

grizfnz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I’ve been frying turkeys in garages and on wood decks since 1996 and always cook stuffing in the bird. Never had a single problem. #superiorknowledgeofthegame

You obviously need to spill a bit of grease on that wood deck just before you go get another beer! It'll really light up your day!

grizfnz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Then Godspeed, my brave friend!

Going by statistics, anecdotal evidence, and dead reckoning on this one. Hope your Turkey Day is special and has easy access to broad spectrum antibiotics!

Latest posts

Back