• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Giving Tuesday

dupuyer griz

DONOR
I know it’s a little early, but we won’t be at home again most likely. Does anyone know of two people who have never been to a game and would like to or someone who would like to take a kid? Perhaps someone who can’t afford to go or is experiencing hard times? I have two tickets to the game I want to give to someone who needs them. I did it last year and the guy had a great time. Row 13 NEZ.

dupuyer griz said:
I know it’s a little early, but we won’t be at home again most likely. Does anyone know of two people who have never been to a game and would like to or someone who would like to take a kid? Perhaps someone who can’t afford to go or is experiencing hard times? I have two tickets to the game I want to give to someone who needs them. I did it last year and the guy had a great time. Row 13 NEZ.

I've given two tickets away every game for the last 10-years to a parent and child as I walk across the street towards the Adams Center. Its an awesome feeling and more importantly teaches my son about giving back. The same thing will happen Saturday night and now he expects that we do it.

Back