• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why did the Griz walk out of tunnel

BigGameBobby

Did anybody else notice the Griz walked out of the tunnel? I think that set the tone for not having any emotion, thought it was odd.

It was amazing. My 16-year old asked the same question. The guys at Griz Fan Podcast addressed it during this weeks pod.

Maybe because the redshirts were mobbing them and not giving them room to run out of the tunnel. I was at the game. I saw exactly what happened.

Thought it was bull to let the student section storm the field before our guys left after the game, I know of at least one of our players that was blocked from leaving the field, so he gave him what he deserved. wonder if he is still laying on their field.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Reading the thread title, I thought this was going to be a sweet dad joke. Disappointed.

Because Monte crashed the Harley and they couldn’t ride.

Griz til I die said:
Maybe because the redshirts were mobbing them and not giving them room to run out of the tunnel. I was at the game. I saw exactly what happened.

Redshirts weren't even on field when they walked out on the field before the game.

indiancoyote said:
Griz til I die said:

Redshirts weren't even on field when they walked out on the field before the game.
Ya they were. They stood down on the field the entire game. I was there, I witnessed it! Here’s photographic proof if you don’t believe me troll!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNFo2rpGZX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Griz til I die said:
indiancoyote said:
Ya they were. They stood down on the field the entire game. I was there, I witnessed it! Here’s photographic proof if you don’t believe me troll!

That picture is nowhere near where they walked out of their tent. Good try.

indiancoyote said:
Griz til I die said:

Bullshit! Go get a map of the stadium and you’ll see exactly where the tunnel is, which is right there. Now you’re just pulling shit out of your ass cause I proved you wrong!

They did this in Washington-Grizzly one year, I think 2016 Cat-Griz, and played the same flat, emotionless and low energy game.

Griz til I die said:
indiancoyote said:
Bullshit! Go get a map of the stadium and you’ll see exactly where the tunnel is, which is right there. Now you’re just pulling shit out of your ass cause I proved you wrong!

The Griz come out of the southeast corner of the stadium right through the Cat student section. Maybe you should listen to the latest Griz Fan Podcats and you'll learn why they walked out onto the field.

The excuse given for why they walked out on field was because their was concern that a player may be injured by the horses coming out on field or even a horse being injured with thousands of people watching.

indiancoyote said:
Griz til I die said:

The Griz come out of the southeast corner of the stadium right through the Cat student section. Maybe you should listen to the latest Griz Fan Podcats and you'll learn why they walked out onto the field.
No it’s in the southwest corner. Right below where the Griz fans were sitting. Trust me, I was at the game. I saw the whole thing.

Griz til I die said:
indiancoyote said:
No it’s in the southwest corner. Right below where the Griz fans were sitting. Trust me, I was at the game. I saw the whole thing.

Its the southeast corner. They walk right out between the Cat students. The Griz fans are in the upper southeast corner. At halftime several Cat students threw snow on the top of the heads of Griz redshirts and were removed. Several of the Griz redshirts were talking shit and flipping them off. Its was beyond dumb that they were standing there.

Not sure about why or even if they walked onto the field. But I do know that the Griz had no fire in their play from the opening KO. It was obvious, and a buddy I was watching with, who has no connection to the Griz program, and who is just a football fan, commented early in the game that the Cats played with passion, but the Griz had none.
If Hauck could not get his team fired-up to play the Bobcats, how can he get them fired-up to play in any game?

Yeah...why did they walk out of the tunnel?! Coulda saved themselves a major asswhoopin if they'd just stayed in the locker room. Ba-zinga!!

Anyhow, to settle an argument here, visiting teams, Griz included, exit through the tunnel located on the Southwest corner of the field.
Happy Turkey Day. Good luck in the playoffs.

FA_Q_M said:
Yeah...we did they walk out of the tunnel?! Coulda saved themselves a major asswhoopin if they'd just stayed in the locker room. Ba-zinga!!

Anyhow, to settle an argument here, visiting teams, Griz included, exit through the tunnel located on the Southwest corner of the field.
Happy Turkey Day. Good luck in the playoffs.

The Griz "tent" lockerroom is in the southeast corner. Sure, before the game they walk through the southwest entryway, but it is not where they come out onto the field before the game or at halftime.

Latest posts

Back