• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ford's Take of Being Snubbed for the Buck

Did he play on Saturday? Don’t remember him making a single play but I guess they goes for the entire Griz defense.

BigGameBobby said:
Did he play on Saturday? Don’t remember him making a single play but I guess they goes for the entire Griz defense.

Must have missed his sack, huh?

mikegriz said:
BigGameBobby said:

Must have missed his sack, huh?

Pet peeve of mine, but that was a TFL. Sack only comes on passing plays, and MSU didn’t pass.

BigGameBobby said:
I guess I missed it, didn’t even realize the Griz had a TFL, it sure didn’t seem like it.

We of course want to fair to you. Really tough to see anything when your head is up your ass. Carry on.

He seems concerned about personal accolades. You won't find one player in the Bobcat program that would tweet something like this. All they care about is playing for their brothers, and winning football games. Just a difference in culture.

poorgriz said:
He seems concerned about personal accolades. You won't find one player in the Bobcat program that would tweet something like this. All they care about is playing for their brothers, and winning football games. Just a difference in culture.

When you put in the hard work and have been shutting receivers down for 2 years, you want some notice.. you've clearly never played the game. You think Mellot wouldn't be upset if he got snubbed?? Most of these turds give awards based on stats. When you're a dB, you're not going to have much for stats if you're a badass. It's the exact opposite.

poorgriz said:

I got messaged on Twitter by an angry freshman on the MSU football team.

poorgriz said:

Might want to pass that along to your long snappers dad🤦🏻‍♂️

BigGameBobby said:
He was one of the first ones to quit when it got tough. Glad he's gone our secondary needs to be severely revamped.

GrizProtocol said:
BigGameBobby said:
He was one of the first ones to quit when it got tough. Glad he's gone our secondary needs to be severely revamped.

The only people glad that Justin Ford is leaving are Cat fans and the rest of our opponents. No Griz fan is excited to see him go. We've known you to be a cat fan before, but you just made it even more obvious.

Back