• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ayodele Adeoye #46

Jordan_20

Has 2 (or 3) targeting calls on the season including the one which took Johnson out and not including the attempted targeting of Johnson earlier that drive. At what point does Sac St. or the Big Sky interfere and do something about his dangerous behavior?

Is this a joke post?

It's football quit trying to take the hitting out of it. There needs to be more not less as the rule changes are ruining the game.

Go old school and take care of it on the field if you don't like it, police it and get tougher than that guy obviously is.

GrizProtocol said:
Is this a joke post?

It's football quit trying to take the hitting out of it. There needs to be more not less as the rule changes are ruining the game.

Go old school and take care of it on the field if you don't like it, police it and get tougher than that guy obviously is.

The second part of the post is, yes. Although I still don't think that he should be purposefully trying to knock players out of the game. It’s not 1990 anymore.

GrizProtocol said:
Is this a joke post?

Thank You!!! Exactly!! The game has never been more safe!

Football is a violent collision sport played by violent people. Period. If you don’t like it play soccer

Jordan_20 said:
Has 2 (or 3) targeting calls on the season including the one which took Johnson out and not including the attempted targeting of Johnson earlier that drive. At what point does Sac St. or the Big Sky interfere and do something about his dangerous behavior?
Some people don’t like the UFC. It’s not for them, I totally get it. Sounds like football is not for you.

Jordan_20 said:
He is a hoodlum type playing college football. One day, he will be on tv beating up on little old ladies for fun.

https://amp-sacbee-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/article268749287.html?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16690360880670&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sacbee.com%2Fnews%2Farticle268749287.html

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
https://amp-sacbee-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/article268749287.html?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16690360880670&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sacbee.com%2Fnews%2Farticle268749287.html

Wow, has to be the first time ever two Big Sky stadiums had over 23K on the same day!

Spanky2 said:
Jordan_20 said:
He is a hoodlum type playing college football. One day, he will be on tv beating up on little old ladies for fun.

That's EDUCATED hoodlum.

3-7-77 said:
Spanky2 said:

That's EDUCATED hoodlum.
Two time all-academic Big XII, pursuing his Master’s at Sac State. He has one bad targeting all year, the hit on Johnson. He did get a personal foul against Davis for continuing to play after the OL ripped his helmet off his head.

You guys just can’t let it go, on egriz or every other social media platform lol

He didn't do anything wrong, consider who you are dealing with. The majority of people on here cry about anything if it's different than what they are being fed.

I would love to have that guy on the Griz he's tough and plays hard. The kids a man and that's why a lot of these guys can't relate

Jordan_20 said:

This would require 17 camera angles, and we just don't have them. Thug stands.

In my opinion the guy is an absolute punk. I have watched 5 Sac games this year, besides the Griz game, and in every one he has either had a targeting call or tried to start fights, or both. The hit on LJ was the cheapest shot I have seen in modern football, period.

The most dangerous thing about all of this would be Morningweg attempting to pronounce this player's name.

Kadeezy said:
3-7-77 said:
That's EDUCATED hoodlum.
Two time all-academic Big XII, pursuing his Master’s at Sac State. He has one bad targeting all year, the hit on Johnson. He did get a personal foul against Davis for continuing to play after the OL ripped his helmet off his head.

You guys just can’t let it go, on egriz or every other social media platform lol

We cant let it go and you can't stop coming to this site that is for the montana grizzlies. It's called egriz.

CDAGRIZ said:
The most dangerous thing about all of this would be Morningweg attempting to pronounce this player's name.

"Iodine Adiosy is a ferocious hitter -- some call it tackling -- Jay".

daGrizJ said:
In my opinion the guy is an absolute punk. I have watched 5 Sac games this year, besides the Griz game, and in every one he has either had a targeting call or tried to start fights, or both. The hit on LJ was the cheapest shot I have seen in modern football, period.

Holy sh|t, I hope this is satire.

YttriumGriz39 said:
Kadeezy said:

We cant let it go and you can't stop coming to this site that is for the montana grizzlies. It's called egriz.

Yep, for last 17 years

Back