• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RTD - Hauck leads Griz to 3 playoffs in row

mthoopsfan

Go Griz! Go Bobby! Go Brint (for predicting it)!

Go away, Sam Herder. He doesn't understand football, despite having access to good info, and, of course, never played the game.

Go away neggies and bad fans.

Watch out, NDSU. Ha.

I’ll bite. I’ll be a neggie fer ya. Griz are only in because of the money. Gonna have to prove that they belong.

I wonder if we have become the new UNI…

PDXGrizzly said:
I’ll bite. I’ll be a neggie fer ya. Griz are only in because of the money. Gonna have to prove that they belong.

The bids are not looked at until the teams are selected. Learn the rules before you post, loser.

Griz are in because they lost all 4 games to playoff teams, 2 of which were seeded. Lost 3 by less than 1 score. Yes, clobbered by Cats. The Committee said it would take into account key injuries during the season.

What other 7-4 team lost only to playoff teams.

Chair of Committee:

"A really strong team"

"One of the best teams in the field."

"Had injury problem with their qb" this season.

PR, it is obvious where your bias lies. This is only because of a big pay day for the NCAA. I am not negative, but instead a realist. RTM baby is more realistic. Rise to Mediocrity…because this is where Montana is.

mthoopsfan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

The bids are not looked at until the teams are selected. Learn the rules before you post, loser.

come on man.....everyone , even you, knew what the GRIZ bid would be top before it was opened

How are the griz only in for money when they'll be traveling?? That doesn't make sense. The griz got in because they took sac st to ot in their house with a backup qb. Guarantee it.

Griz Addict said:
How are the griz only in for money when they'll be traveling?? That doesn't make sense. The griz got in because they took sac st to ot in their house with a backup qb. Guarantee it.

they got a home game

bigtyme said:
PR, it is obvious where your bias lies. This is only because of a big pay day for the NCAA. I am not negative, but instead a realist. RTM baby is more realistic. Rise to Mediocrity…because this is where Montana is.

I don't agree. I am objective; some of you are biased.

Look at the what the chair of the committee just said. I summarized above. I know you are a good fan.

3 years in the playoffs, with 2 10 win season, is not RTM. Please root for your team and be positive.

The griz getting in tants the whole playoff. Can't get in on merit have to buy their way in.

Im calling it....last year cats had TM somewhat unknown....got beat up in the Griz/cat game and went to chipper...Griz get beat up in Griz/cat...Britt somewhat unknown....Griz beat S.Dakota state for the chipper :) :)

PDXGrizzly said:

I'd take that! Always griped when they got in. :lol:

Ursus1 said:
mthoopsfan said:

come on man.....everyone , even you, knew what the GRIZ bid would be top before it was opened

So what. That doesn't mean the committee would violate their rules and take that into account anyway. Are you calling the committee dishonest, or corrupt?

mthoopsfan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Love your response. 100% on brand. You are exceptionally consistent!

They know history. They know numbers. They know the financial draw of UM. They know that the Griz will out bid one way or the other. It’s not rocket surgery.

After witnessing what happened yesterday, how can you sit there with a straight face and say the Griz deserve the playoffs?

I’m happy they are in and these kids get a chance to get some momentum for the program. I’m even more happy with a home game. I’d love nothing more than for the Griz to steamroll everyone on the way to a second meeting with the Cats in Frisco. I’d be tickled pink. I think I’d have a better chance at winning the powerball, though.

Gotta play a good SEMO team and if we succeed, NDSU. Gonna be a bumpy road.

Ursus1 said:
Griz Addict said:

they got a home game

After teams are selected, bids are opened and taken into account. Of course, UM would get a home game if it got in the playoff field.

There have been one or more bubble team years when the Griz didn't get selected.

Ursus1 said:
Griz Addict said:

they got a home game

1st round games are bid on, if SEMO had outbid us we would be going there.

mthoopsfan said:
bigtyme said:

Look at the what the chair of the committee just said. I summarized above. I know you are a good fan.

3 years in the playoffs, with 2 10 win season, is not RTM. Please root for your team and be positive.

I am positive and try to see this without maroon-colored glasses on. I see the product on the field and the fact we regularly get out-coached by upper echelon teams I think not making the playoffs is actually better for UM.

mthoopsfan said:
bigtyme said:

Good god you are one sad pathetic old man. It never ceases to amaze me.

Back