• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fight On Montana Recording on Tuesday

Adam H

We are recording our recap of Idaho ST on Tuesday night and will be available on Wednesday. If you have any questions please feel free to leave her or on Twitter. Thanks and Go Griz.

How concerned are you both with the sloppy special teams mistakes?

Also, it drives me nuts that we cannot seem to consistently pick up the 3rd and 4th and short. It seems like this has been a problem for years. What do you two think is the main issue that this keeps happening?

If the Cats, Weber, Sac St, and possibly Eastern, Idaho and UC Davis played the same 5 game schedule as the gris so far would they all also be 5-0??

I believe they would, meaning we still don’t really know how good the gris are yet, but we are definitely going to find out soon.

Westcoastfan said:
If the Cats, Weber, Sac St, and possibly Eastern, Idaho and UC Davis played the same 5 game schedule as the gris so far would they all also be 5-0??

I believe they would, meaning we still don’t really know how good the gris are yet, but we are definitely going to find out soon.

Good question. Reminds me to ask mine: If the Griz would've played Oregon State in MSU's place, would the Griz defense have allowed TEN (10) touchdowns and have ZERO (0) stops. I believe they wouldn't, meaning we know MSU's defense is bad-bad, and we don't have to find out soon because it is known.

CDA,
Good question.

I have another; the Cats put up 28 against Oregon St, gris put up 28 against Idaho st, is the gris offense that bad?

Westcoastfan said:
CDA,
Good question.

I have another; the Cats put up 28 against Oregon St, gris put up 28 against Idaho st, is the gris offense that bad?

Good question. Fellas, is it better to score 28 and lose by 40, or score 28 and win?

Westcoastfan said:
CDA,
Good question.

What's a gris?

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:
CDA,
Good question.

Good question. Fellas, is it better to score 28 and lose by 40, or score 28 and win?

This question is making my head spin. What’s more funny is that we have a cat troll bragging about losing. Remember when we were trash when barely beat Southern Utah at home and then stomped one of the greatest cat teams of all time weeks later? Don’t forget they “participated” in the title game!

My point is, don’t read into scores too much. If we keep playing this way consistently, then yes, it’s a problem. Lots of football to be played.

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:
CDA,
Good question.

I'm still laughing at that OSU game. No stops. Zero. Ten tuddies. At some point you'd just think OSU's offense would simply be too damn tired from running from one end of the field to the other to score any more.

Oh, but osu is so good, the cats said. Which is why the got out-played by 1-4 Fresno but somehow managed to win by 3, and then got beat by like 44 to Utah. But at least they didn't give up 10 to the utes.

How much do you feel not having junior bergen hurt the griz last week? It seems to me that many times he has a good punt return wich helps the griz gain momentum and once they have that they seem nearly unbeatable.

Back