• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rohrbach BigSky player of the week

He just did not win the award but is also leading the BigSky in punting avg. For a true freshman that is stellar !!

Fantastic for him and his teammates. If he keeps it up he’ll be in the portal at the end of the year.

UncleP said:
Fantastic for him and his teammates. If he keeps it up he’ll be in the portal at the end of the year.

I'm not so sure on that. This kid absolutely bleeds maroon.

Griz2k said:
UncleP said:

I hope you are right. Now that we have the damn portal we have to worry when a young guy starts kicking ass. I hate the portal!

UncleP said:
Griz2k said:

I hope you are right. Now that we have the damn portal we have to worry when a young guy starts kicking ass. I hate the portal!

Agreed. Love the portal when kids transfer in...hate it when they transfer out!

Was going to make another comment about the portal then realized it will spin this thread off topic. I’ll start a new one.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.

We’ll done young man. We’ll deserved!

Griz2k said:
UncleP said:

Don't most people bleed maroon or close to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

UncleP said:
Was going to make another comment about the portal then realized it will spin this thread off topic. I’ll start a new one.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.

We’ll done young man. We’ll deserved

With are your complaints about the portal you fail to mention what the Griz have gained from it.

Back