• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Vandals

fltheadgriz

They will be having their bye week the same time the Griz do.
this should be more than an interersting game!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was browsing Twitter and was very impressed with their recruiting. They have some solid oline commits already and had a lot of good recruits visiting yesterday. New coach looks to be doing a great job.

BDizzle said:
I was browsing Twitter and was very impressed with their recruiting. They have some solid oline commits already and had a lot of good recruits visiting yesterday. New coach looks to be doing a great job.

No way. I was told it was too difficult for BSC teams to recruit o-linemen, and it's best to look for d-linemen in the portal to fill the o-line position group.

The have two players (brothers) with the last name of Bertram. Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing, but its a thing.

Bertram said:
The have two players (brothers) with the last name of Bertram. Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing, but its a thing.

:lol: :lol:

Depends.

1. Were you a mailman or cable guy doing "work" in their hometown about 20 years ago?

2. And....were you an All American Athlete doing "work" for a female olympic athlete?

If yes ----could be a problem.

SoldierGriz said:
Bertram said:

Depends.

1. Were you a mailman or cable guy doing "work" in their hometown about 20 years ago?

2. And....were you an All American Athlete doing "work" for a female olympic athlete?

😂😂😂

SoldierGriz said:
Bertram said:

Depends.

Woo Nelly, that quote (assuming accurate) in your sig line from PR is ridiculous. What is it with that guy? I've only been here a couple years, but he's easily the most ridiculously over-inflated ego I've ever seen on a message board. Usually correlated with being a very insecure person in real life. Ridiculous.

Berkeley_Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Depends.

Woo Nelly, that quote (assuming accurate) in your sig line from PR is ridiculous. What is it with that guy? I've only been here a couple years, but he's easily the most ridiculously over-inflated ego I've ever seen on a message board. Usually correlated with being a very insecure person in real life. Ridiculous.

Insecurity is a powerful thing. Creates a lot of projection. He’ll chime in shortly to let us all know we know nothing about the game and give us the true insider lowdown on Idaho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berkeley_Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Depends.

Oh....it's accurate. There are more insane ones out there.

Berkeley_Griz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Depends.

You apparently don't understand confidence. Not one person who knows him would say he is insecure in any respect. Few provide as much insider info and analysis on egriz. Did you ever play the game? What's your job with UM?

mthoopsfan said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

You apparently don't understand confidence. Not one person who knows him would say he is insecure in any respect. Few provide as much insider info and analysis on egriz. Did you ever play the game? What's your job with UM?

Right on que. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
Berkeley_Griz said:

I'm afraid you apparently don't understand confidence. I know a couple guys who, on occasion, will tell you how they're pretty smart. They're really not. At Stanford and Berkeley, I worked with many people who are world leaders in their field. They would never talk about or even insinuate anything about their intelligence, because they don't need to. It's self evident.

1. Yes.
2. Nunya.

UncleP said:
mthoopsfan said:

So MtHoops is PR, just to make sure I'm not missing something? Why a name change?

UncleP said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yup, the new board dummy UncleP steps right up. Have you made a substantive post yet?

mthoopsfan said:
UncleP said:

Yup, the new board dummy UncleP steps right up. Have you made a substantive post yet?

Certainly I have not. I know nothing about the game. I’m only here to be entertained by you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe not BOTW, but this is going to be a fun game. I can’t tell if this will be a low scoring game, a blow out by UM or a high scoring game. But, the Vandals should provide a better opponent than in recent memory.

It's hard to figure Idaho out.

Their first two games were FBS Wash State and Indiana and they looked pretty good, very competitive games

Then they played Drake, NAU and Northern Colorado. Three pretty bad teams, Winning by an average of 22 per game.

Griz are the better team and should win by 14 or so

UncleP said:
mthoopsfan said:

The third person is a nice touch. :lol:

Back