• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly announces John Madden Football Center

SloStang

Cal Poly announces the $30,000,000 - 30,000 square foot John Madden Football Center. A beautiful and much needed facility made possible by the Madden family and other generous donors. Includes new locker room, weight room, training room, position meeting rooms, theater style team meeting room, equipment room, coaches offices and player lounge and nutrition center.

https://gopoly.com/news/2022/10/1/cal-poly-announces-plans-for-john-madden-football-center.aspx

SloStang said:
Cal Poly announces the $30,000,000 - 30,000 square foot John Madden Football Center. A beautiful and much needed facility made possible by the Madden family and other generous donors. Includes new locker room, weight room, training room, position meeting rooms, theater style team meeting room, equipment room, coaches offices and player lounge and nutrition center.

https://gopoly.com/news/2022/10/1/cal-poly-announces-plans-for-john-madden-football-center.aspx
Saw a similar item on ESPN. Looks pretty cool.

Big sky conference is rapidly becoming the conference of premier facilities in FCS as well. Some of the better stadiums, as well as locker rooms and weight rooms. Honestly, if Weber, Davis, Idaho, cal poly, NAU ever filled their stadiums they would have really cool atmospheres

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Big sky conference is rapidly becoming the conference of premier facilities in FCS as well. Some of the better stadiums, as well as locker rooms and weight rooms. Honestly, if Weber, Davis, Idaho, cal poly, NAU ever filled their stadiums they would have really cool atmospheres

What baffles me is NAU not having more fans. School enrollment is huge yet they can't get them in the stands. More $hit going on in Flagstaff I guess! :lol:

Dillon said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

What baffles me is NAU not having more fans. School enrollment is huge yet they can't get them in the stands. More $hit going on in Flagstaff I guess! :lol:
They never put together a consistent winner and their dome is not an attractive place to watch a game.

Pretty cool, Stang. So awesome to see some bsc programs improve their facilities. Unfortunately we also have about 7 programs who have to search the couch cushions for loose change every month in order to pay the electric bill.

Back