• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Buschini gets caught in politics

It is ridiculous. But, there is not a single athlete out there who hasn't been given the social media speech by their coaches...for years...dozens of times.

Hint: don't post.
Hint: Make accounts private.
Hint: Stick to promoting your brand, teams, school, sport.

THEY ALL KNOW THIS.

SoldierGriz said:
It is ridiculous. But, there is not a single athlete out there who hasn't been given the social media speech by their coaches...for years...dozens of times.

THEY ALL KNOW THIS.

Well not ALL of them.

Meloni is not a facist or racist. Should never have apologized. Stay away from fake news, people.

fanofzoo said:
SoldierGriz said:

THEY ALL KNOW THIS.

Well not ALL of them.

Oh, he knew. He did it anyway.

Glad he is gone. Hope he’s enjoying his time at that powerhouse school. All those wins are sure gonna be fun.

Speaking of politics, what are peoples’ top 5 BBQ places in the US? For me, it’s:

1. Lewis Barbecue: The owner trained Aaron Franklin in the game. This Charleston, SC spot has the real deal offset smokers and all the goods served the right way. I know it’s not in Texas, but it’s definitely Texas brisket. Ridiculously good.

2. Franklin Barbecue: This Austin, TX spot is trendy, and has great marketing, but the results speak for themselves. Fantastic everything, smoked on true post oak. Best brisket, but Lewis edges it out in the overall ranking.

3. Famous Dave’s: This multiple location spot has it all if you’re in the mood for great BBQ. From sweet ribs to savory brisket, this is the place. They smoke it low and slow in a 375 degree oven, so you know it’s good.

4. Jack’s BBQ: This Seattle spot is a must visit when you’re craving true Texas BBQ. Baked beans are impeccable, and the chicken is delectable. Give it a shot.

5. Gen: This multiple location place has the best ribs you’ll ever eat. You get to sear them yourself over high heat at the table and go to town chewing them up. Great BBQ ribs. Truly Seoul food.

What say you? Sound off in the comments.

CDAGRIZ said:
Speaking of politics, what are peoples’ top 5 BBQ places in the US? For me, it’s:

1. Lewis Barbecue: The owner trained Aaron Franklin in the game. This Charleston, SC spot has the real deal offset smokers and all the goods served the right way. I know it’s not in Texas, but it’s definitely Texas brisket. Ridiculously good.

2. Franklin Barbecue: This Austin, TX spot is trendy, and has great marketing, but the results speak for themselves. Fantastic everything, smoked on true post oak. Best brisket, but Lewis edges it out in the overall ranking.

3. Famous Dave’s: This multiple location spot has it all if you’re in the mood for great BBQ. From sweet ribs to savory brisket, this is the place. They smoke it low and slow in a 375 degree oven, so you know it’s good.

4. Jack’s BBQ: This Seattle spot is a must visit when you’re craving true Texas BBQ. Baked beans are impeccable, and the chicken is delectable. Give it a shot.

5. Gen: This multiple location place has the best ribs you’ll ever eat. You get to sear them yourself over high heat at the table and go to town chewing them up. Great BBQ ribs. Truly Seoul food.

I love me a good Brisket!

CDAGRIZ said:

They may be great but I can’t enjoy them if they don’t share the same political views as me. Goes against my dna.

CDAGRIZ said:

Slacker. In no particular order. The best in Montana. Big Mouth BBQ in Sorta Okay Falls. Notorious PIG in Missoula. Follow Yer Nose in Emigrant. Up In Smoke in PBurg.

CDAGRIZ said:

1. Terry Black’s (Austin, TX)
2. Lil’ Miss BBQ (Tempe, AZ)
3. Mac’s Speed Shop (Charlotte, NC)
4. Phil’s (San Diego, CA)
5. Riverhouse (Big Sky, MT)

At first he was getting pummeled by the crazy lefties for supporting a racist fascist, now he 's getting pummeled by the crazy righties for caving to to the woke cancel culture. On top of that, he plays football for Nebraska. Poor kid can't catch a break.

WaGriz4life said:
CDAGRIZ said:

1. Terry Black’s (Austin, TX)
2. Lil’ Miss BBQ (Tempe, AZ)
3. Mac’s Speed Shop (Charlotte, NC)
4. Phil’s (San Diego, CA)
5. Riverhouse (Big Sky, MT)

I’m gonna need a description of #3 and #5 to understand how they could beat Famous Dave’s for true BBQ.

CDAGRIZ said:

Franklin's. Without question.

Berkeley_Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Franklin's. Without question. Well, I'd question that! The best BBQ by far in the South East is Antley's, followed closely by Dukes, both in Orangeburg.

wbtfg said:
At first he was getting pummeled by the crazy lefties for supporting a racist fascist, now he 's getting pummeled by the crazy righties for caving to to the woke cancel culture. On top of that, he plays football for Nebraska. Poor kid can't catch a break.

Maybe things will work out for him. That dumpster fire of a program could hire that basket case of a coach Urban Meyer!

Back