• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Den - Bobby, Robby, and Tim

HookedonGriz

DONOR
A phenomenal podcast by Riley with the Hauck crew:

- for those who get frustrated with Bobby for his seriousness or lack of enthusiasm at press conferences, listen to him here in his element
- Robby is a very impressive young man and extremely well spoken. It’s no wonder he is a 4.0 student and finalist for the Campbell trophy
- Tim is a fun listen with a great personality

https://art19.com/shows/inside-the-den

How About Tom, As he was my Teammate In the late 50's. He was a Hard worker, a tough kid. and a Good Student. His Last Name happened to be Hauck.. It just so happened during his years, the administration de-emphasized athletics, And Hamstrung some hard working Coaches.. Go Griz Yogi

Griz#64 said:
How About Tom, As he was my Teammate In the late 50's. He was a Hard worker, a tough kid. and a Good Student. His Last Name happened to be Hauck.. It just so happened during his years, the administration de-emphasized athletics, And Hamstrung some hard working Coaches.. Go Griz Yogi
Tom was a grad assistant and my Freshman LB coach in '64. When you know Tom, you have a friend for life.

Back