• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - PSU

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Good:
- Hauck breaking the tackling record and his awesome 99 yard missed FG return. The wall that was set up for him was perfect. It’s incredible how much further along our special teams are. Bobby really is a master there.
- Lucas Johnson continues to blow me away. 20-26 for 221 and 2 TDs and he ran another one in
- Xavier Harris continues to run the ball well and is picking up pressure well. He had 8 carries for 92 yards
- Childs looked like a RB with a chip on his shoulder in mop up time. 5 carries for 36 yards and punished some people in doing it
- how steady is Mitch Roberts….another 6 catches for 83 yards and a TD. He seems to catch everything
- the Junior Bergen punt return was a thing of beauty, then Keelan White almost housed one, too. Again special teams are on a new level around here.
- we are witnessing the next great Griz WR in Fontes. His speed, routes, athleticism is next level. Had 4 catches for 42 and 1 TD
- was good to see Flowers get more involved in the pass game with 3 catches for 58 yards
- rohrback continues to impress with 3 punts averaging 46 yards
- loved seeing Ramos nail the 46 yard FG and all 6 extra points
- Welnel had a great game with 7 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 2 sacks
- matthews played really well for an injured Hill and finished with 5 tackles
- defense overall continues to dominate, only giving up 199 years of total offense and shutting down the run only giving up 2.7 ypc
- when you get a chance, watch Alex Gubner on the LOS. He is an absolute beast. He gets double teamed 90% of the time and still blows both guys backwards!

Bad:
- that first kick off getting recovered by PSU (I’d say Junior made up for it big time)
- our 3rd quarter seemed lack luster from an offensive standpoint
- hill getting dinged up, hopefully he will be okay

Ugly:
- our inability to pick up a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 is starting to bother me. Get under center, run power, and pick up the damn 1 yard. Or hell QB sneak with your large and athletic QB. Anything but what we’ve been doing!

HookedonGriz said:
Good:
- Hauck breaking the tackling record and his awesome 99 yard missed FG return. The wall that was set up for him was perfect. It’s incredible how much further along our special teams are. Bobby really is a master there.
- Lucas Johnson continues to blow me away. 20-26 for 221 and 2 TDs and he ran another one in
- Xavier Harris continues to run the ball well and is picking up pressure well. He had 8 carries for 92 yards
- Childs looked like a RB with a chip on his shoulder in mop up time. 5 carries for 36 yards and punished some people in doing it
- how steady is Mitch Roberts….another 6 catches for 83 yards and a TD. He seems to catch everything
- the Junior Bergen punt return was a thing of beauty, then Keelan White almost housed one, too. Again special teams are on a new level around here.
- we are witnessing the next great Griz WR in Fontes. His speed, routes, athleticism is next level. Had 4 catches for 42 and 1 TD
- was good to see Flowers get more involved in the pass game with 3 catches for 58 yards
- rohrback continues to impress with 3 punts averaging 46 yards
- loved seeing Ramos nail the 46 yard FG and all 6 extra points
- Welnel had a great game with 7 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 2 sacks
- matthews played really well for an injured Hill and finished with 5 tackles
- defense overall continues to dominate, only giving up 199 years of total offense and shutting down the run only giving up 2.7 ypc
- when you get a chance, watch Alex Gubner on the LOS. He is an absolute beast. He gets double teamed 90% of the time and still blows both guys backwards!

Bad:
- that first kick off getting recovered by PSU (I’d say Junior made up for it big time)
- our 3rd quarter seemed lack luster from an offensive standpoint
- hill getting dinged up, hopefully he will be okay

Ugly:
- our inability to pick up a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 is starting to bother me. Get under center, run power, and pick up the damn 1 yard. Or hell QB sneak with your large and athletic QB. Anything but what we’ve been doing!

Give the ball to Knight on those 3rd and short plays. He is generally pure money. He just always finds a way in short yardage and the red zone. Problem solved.

Back