• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod - Luke is back, Mike is all fired up, PSU recap / ISU scouting

BWahlberg

DONOR
Luke is back, and Mike was sure eager to blast all of my takes from the last pod. We pushed almost to 2.5 hours and had a great time on this one. We spend about the first hour covering the homecoming game, we look around the conference, and then I give some scouting info on Idaho State. From there... plenty of fan questions to cover!

As always - the tweet has links for Apple / Spotify / Web. Or just search Griz Fan Podcast in your favorite podcasting app.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1574448830061256704

Central Arkansas is not going FBS, just fyi 😆 they’re moving conferences to the ASUN which is partnering with the WAC

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Central Arkansas is not going FBS, just fyi 😆 they’re moving conferences to the ASUN which is partnering with the WAC

Yep, messed that up! Not my week!

https://twitter.com/sedington86/status/1574474617854472193

Happy to see you guys got Luke’s contract situation figured out and he has ended his hold out.

I Haven’t had a chance to listen yet, but I’ll be curious to see how the lack of any meaningful reps in training camp will affect him.

EverettGriz said:
Happy to see you guys got Luke’s contract situation figured out and he has ended his hold out.

I Haven’t had a chance to listen yet, but I’ll be curious to see how the lack of any meaningful reps in training camp will affect him.

Gonna be tough for him to overtake James for that starting job after a long layoff. They must of waived Kyle with Luke back.

EverettGriz said:

Oh we had pre-season Luke for 1/2 the pod :lol:

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

Gonna be tough for him to overtake James for that starting job after a long layoff. They must of waived Kyle with Luke back.

Yeah, gotta earn your spot.

And yes, DFA’d him to get to the limit. They’re hopeful he’ll clear waivers and they can sign him to the practice squad.

EverettGriz said:
kurtismichael said:

And yes, DFA’d him to get to the limit. They’re hopeful he’ll clear waivers and they can sign him to the practice squad.

Hopefully Kyle doesn't end up like Brad. Get waived and never heard from again. :lol:

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

Hopefully Kyle doesn't end up like Brad. Get waived and never heard from again. :lol:

Kyle did bring red wine... so there's that

I can’t confirm, but sources close to the GFP have indicated that Luke might’ve been serving a suspension after testing positive for pod-enhancing drugs (PEDs). Apparently, it was OTC Miller High Life tall boys. Not confirmed, so take this, and those, with grains of salt.

CDAGRIZ said:
I can’t confirm, but sources close to the GFP have indicated that Luke might’ve been serving a suspension after testing positive for pod-enhancing drugs (PEDs). Apparently, it was OTC Miller High Life tall boys. Not confirmed, so take this, and those, with grains of salt.

If you're not cheatin' you're not poddin', as they say.

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

Some guys just don’t have major league talent no matter how many chances they’re given.

You talked about wrestling backgrounds for players. Garret Graves won numerous state championships. Ryder Meyer wrestled in junior high but not high school. That’s the limit of my knowledge on it.

Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

If you're not cheatin' you're not poddin', as they say.

And always be bladin'

Back