• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU at Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleP

Just can’t see the Cow Bell Ringers winning this one. Defense not what it was. Eagles have an open week to prepare for “One Trick Tommy”.

Birds 37
Moo U 24

Ball gets snapped over Merlots head for an easy safety!

article-1213339-066C8D6C000005DC-489_634x370_popup.jpg

UncleP said:
Just can’t see the Cow Bell Ringers winning this one. Defense not what it was. Eagles have an open week to prepare for “One Trick Tommy”.

Birds 37
Moo U 24

Ball gets snapped over Merlots head for an easy safety!

I have the Bobcats by one score

WaGriz4life said:
SaskGriz said:
Asking for a friend; who cares?

Everyone who loves the Griz and wants us to win the Big Sky and be a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs
You think either one of those two teams can hang with the GRIZ? I live in a country of legal weed and I'm curious what your guy is getting you? I'm more worried about Missouri State or Incarnate Word than those two speed bumps.

Ewu defense is really, really bad. They gave up a ton of points to Oregon (70) and even gave up 29 to Tennesse St. I think the cats will easily score 40 points in this one. Can the cats defense (that also looks pretty bad) hold ewu under that? I think so. I’m going cats 42-34

HookedonGriz said:
Ewu defense is really, really bad. They gave up a ton of points to Oregon (70) and even gave up 29 to Tennesse St. I think the cats will easily score 40 points in this one. Can the cats defense (that also looks pretty bad) hold ewu under that? I think so. I’m going cats 42-34

MSU/EWU and giving up ~70 to Oregon teams.
🤝

Wow Eastern has a brutal schedule the next 4 weeks.
msu then Florida then Weber then Sac State. IMO msu is the weakest team of the 4 and Eastern has to win 2 of 4.
I'm taking the birds 35-31.

HookedonGriz said:

Sounds about right. Although EWU might be even worse than I think.

Pretty sure MSU can run Chambers and Mellott for 100% of the playbook in this game and still score 40

I really want MSU ranked in the top 5 when the Griz play them. I'd like to see EWU ranked in the top 10 when they get to Missoula. Only one of these things is likely.

griz4life said:
I really want MSU ranked in the top 5 when the Griz play them. I'd like to see EWU ranked in the top 10 when they get to Missoula. Only one of these things is likely.

The Cats could drop a few more and still be in the top 5 on 11/19 in the prestigious STATS poll.

CDAGRIZ said:
griz4life said:

The Cats could drop a few more and still be in the top 5 on 11/19 in the prestigious STATS poll.
:lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
Can’t both schools lose? That is my wish.

I live over on the Stat Line WA , ID so EWU fans are way to common. Their Fan base are clueless and a bunch of a holes, sounds like little brother. ( bob kittens) .

griz4life said:

I guess that’s where we’re different. I’d like to see msu ranked in the bottom 5 ALWAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back