• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Indoor Practice Facility

KILO217

Anyone have an update on the timeline for the construction of UM's indoor practice facility? I thought it was supposed to start this month.

KILO217 said:
Anyone have an update on the timeline for the construction of UM's indoor practice facility? I thought it was supposed to start this month.

Got backed up as they are getting “Griz” graphics and logos and customization on it. Will break ground in spring and will get built pretty quick from there.

Update on Indoor Practice Facility:

https://www.montanasports.com/big-sky-conference/focus-is-on-football-opener-but-montana-grizzlies-on-steady-course-toward-next-high-impact-facilities-project

I understand that the cat’s are now planning to add an inflatable indoor practice field. This is the preliminary architectural sketch for their addition. In my humble opinion it’s way too vimmy.

334-BA864-A19-F-4-DDB-8-C22-6-E1-FEAC0-F23-A.jpg

Ursa Major said:
I understand that the cat’s are now planning to add an inflatable indoor practice field. This is the preliminary architectural sketch for their addition. In my humble opinion it’s way too vimmy.

Will they be serving Bobcat Batter?

image3.jpg

Fahque said:
Ursa Major said:

Will they be serving Bobcat Batter?

image3.jpg

CF155-E48-7-C44-4-E4-B-A5-E7-EB210839076-B.jpg

Ursa Major said:

And in true bobcat fashion, it will probably collapse under pressure at the most inoppertune time!

Back