• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not Monte’s Finest Moment

birdieman

World Gym in Kalispell sponsored the World Gym Cares Fair this past Wednesday at their facility to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Glacier Country. Those in attendance included Chase Reynolds, Brock Coyle, Doug Betters, and most notably Drew Brees. An amazing afternoon for those of us in attendance to take part in this very worthwhile event, with those celebrities in attendance giving of their time and talents to help this extremely worthwhile cause. Unfortunately, Monte felt that pulling the chair out from under future Hall of Fame QB Drew Brees when he stood up to sign an autograph and crash to the floor was something he needed to do to lighten the mood. Monte was quickly asked to leave the facility, but obviously an embarrassing moment for the sponsors, former Griz players, and those of us wearing our Griz apparel in an otherwise great afternoon. C’mon Monte, we are better than that. Show some class or step aside!!!

birdieman said:
World Gym in Kalispell sponsored the World Gym Cares Fair this past Wednesday at their facility to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Glacier Country. Those in attendance included Chase Reynolds, Brock Coyle, Doug Betters, and most notably Drew Brees. An amazing afternoon for those of us in attendance to take part in this very worthwhile event, with those celebrities in attendance giving of their time and talents to help this extremely worthwhile cause. Unfortunately, Monte felt that pulling the chair out from under future Hall of Fame QB Drew Brees when he stood up to sign an autograph and crash to the floor was something he needed to do to lighten the mood. Monte was quickly asked to leave the facility, but obviously an embarrassing moment for the sponsors, former Griz players, and those of us wearing our Griz apparel in an otherwise great afternoon. C’mon Monte, we are better than that. Show some class or step aside!!!

Still not as bad as when he jumped on the back of a scat fan that had recently had back surgery and now is no longer welcome at the scat B-ball games.

Who gives a F. Drew Is just a guy. Who give a flying F if he got a chair pulled out. If He really had a problem with it, then it’s sad and pathetic of him to be honest. It’s a joke, he’s not a god. Get over it

Ya honestly I didn’t think it was that big of a deal either. Anybody who’s overreacting about this is either a cat fan, or gets their feelings hurt a lot.

https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/1557583150473048064?s=21&t=G9JVVxckoPWsE8SMq1GqGA

I laughed my ass off. But then I’m like an 11 year old and laugh anytime I hear “Regina” so…..

The OP of this has to be joking correct? Brees himself laughed about it and told Monte “I’m a Griz fan, I’m a Griz fan”. It was a funny, and very harmless, moment. Furthermore, Monte was not asked to leave immediately or kicked out so I am sensing a troll post here.

HookedonGriz said:
The OP of this has to be joking correct? Brees himself laughed about it and told Monte “I’m a Griz fan, I’m a Griz fan”. It was a funny, and very harmless, moment. Furthermore, Monte was not asked to leave immediately or kicked out so I am sensing a troll post here.
Exactly, saw Drew get thrown way harder on his ass over the years :D

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:
I laughed my ass off. But then I’m like an 11 year old and laugh anytime I hear “Regina” so…..

The first step is to admit it.

Really? So when are you going to take that first step and admit you’re too fvcking embarrassed to admit you’re a shitty kitty fan (understandable mind you; just not real manly. But I’m sure you hear that a lot).

wbtfg said:
https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/1557583150473048064?s=21&t=G9JVVxckoPWsE8SMq1GqGA

Man Drew looked pissed! I thought he was about to rip Monte’s head off a bit the poor college kid inside the costume with it.

Back