• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

O line update

AllWeatherFan said:
kemajic said:
How woke would adding the next J.D. Quinn be? DOLA yes, woke, not so much.

Sick burn. Wait, what?
In woke vs. DOLA, I'll pick DOLA every time. J.D. is one of my all-time favorite Griz. Enforcer.

What’s everyone’s opinion on breakfast sausage patties versus beach balls versus woke versus JD Quinn? That’s the real final four.

CDAGRIZ said:
What’s everyone’s opinion on breakfast sausage patties versus beach balls versus woke versus JD Quinn? That’s the real final four.

Jimmy Dean or Johnsonville? I got Johnsonville givin JD a run but if it’s Jimmy Dean, JD walks away with it. Woke was too woke to play. And the beach balls were hung over like Michigan vs App St.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Jimmy Dean or Johnsonville? I got Johnsonville givin JD a run but if it’s Jimmy Dean, JD walks away with it. Woke was too woke to play. And the beach balls were hung over like Michigan vs App St.

Jimmy Dean, of course. There’s no other kind. I sure am glad Randy Taylor got them to go back to their 16oz roll. I’ve said it before, but here’s the situation: Randy got wasted with his buddies at the lodge on Friday night and poured himself into bed around midnight. He wakes up hungover and berates Scotch Girl for not having sausage at the ready. She runs out to the nearest convenience store and they only have reduced quantity food items. She tells Randy, “that’s all they had”, and Randy makes the call.

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM[/media]

I texted JD some of the comments about him. His response: "Oh, the good old days." He lives and works in Dallas, and is married to a woman he met at UM. She's a hotshot lawyer. U Va law school, I believe.

AllWeatherFan said:
kemajic said:
How woke would adding the next J.D. Quinn be? DOLA yes, woke, not so much.

Sick burn. Wait, what?

yeah, that whiney old white man who always complains about people posting non-football stuff while posting non-football stuff is really on top of his game.

argh! said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Sick burn. Wait, what?

yeah, that whiney old white man who always complains about people posting non-football stuff while posting non-football stuff is really on top of his game.
Posting about J.D. Quinn and DOLA is all about football stuff, but what would a twink like you know. I've forgotten more about OL play than you will ever know.

CDAGRIZ said:

Are the beach balls “woke” or not? That might effect my ranking

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I’m usually barely awoke prior to enjoying my Jimmy Deans, so I’m not exactly certain where that leaves me. in addition, I’m occasionally as bloated as a beach ball upon awoking, so you can just imagine my consternation with this question.

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Some are awakening, but calling them “woke” would be a conflict of interest with the other contestants.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Jimmy Dean, of course. There’s no other kind. I sure am glad Randy Taylor got them to go back to their 16oz roll. I’ve said it before, but here’s the situation: Randy got wasted with his buddies at the lodge on Friday night and poured himself into bed around midnight. He wakes up hungover and berates Scotch Girl for not having sausage at the ready. She runs out to the nearest convenience store and they only have reduced quantity food items. She tells Randy, “that’s all they had”, and Randy makes the call.

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM[/media]
Yes, thanks - this is the reason I come here. Wish we had more of this informational posting!

Beach balls are almost always sweaty. I don't know if they are woke or not, but if they are from the Coasts...good chance.

JD is not the GOAT, but certainly in the conversation. I don't think he likes beach balls.

How did UM go from the greats like JD Quinn and guys of his ilk, to the soft, pasty looking mama boys of recent OL seasons!?!? This really infuriates me.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
I've forgotten more about OL play than you will ever know.

well, that settles it, your knowledge of 60's offensive line play out does my entire existence, in whatever competition you conjure. i am vanquished.

IntuitiveGriz said:
How did UM go from the greats like JD Quinn and guys of his ilk, to the soft, pasty looking mama boys of recent OL seasons!?!? This really infuriates me.

Maybe because the soft momma boys aren't going to get in trouble. Do you know the outrage that will happen if a player misbehaves under Hauck? Remember all the dbags throwing a fit over his rehire? I don't think he has a choice but, to go after church going good ol momma boys that wouldn't slap a mosquito.. unfortunately.

IntuitiveGriz said:
The J.D. Quinn's become available to FCS schools once in a lifetime.

Back